Philosophy lesson

Tag
Red

Character
Rebecca Ferguson x F!Professor x F!Reader

Words
1.191

~•~

First day of university. I was so nervous, I arrived one and a half hours before the start of any lectures. I picked philosophy as a major, because I loved thinking about... well, anything. About why we were born, why we suffered, why we believed, why we died, why we loved. And I loved philosophy, especially Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, which really said a lot about me, as a person. I was never one happy child, and I had a pretty pessimistic view of life, but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy the little moments of happiness we have during our lifetime.

I decided to take a tour of the university, stopping by the library. I entered, and I immediately fell in love. Every corner of it was full of old and new books. I greeted the librarian, a man with black hair and pale skin, and made my way to the philosphy section. I had just found it when I saw a woman there, flipping the pages of what seemed to be the "The Comunist Manifesto" by Marx.

I grinned. That wasn't really what I would pick, out of all the magnificent books there were, but de gustibus.

"Hi!"

I said, coming closer. She looked up at me, and gave me a weak smile.

"Hi."

And then I saw her.

Rebecca had been with me for a year now, and I loved her, but seeing this new woman made me waver. She looked similar to her, with brown, curly hair, a brown pair of eyes, who looked intrigued by my presence there, maybe because of the early hour. I gulped. She mesmerised me.

"Ahm... I saw you were reading Marx."

She gave a quick look at the book and then nodded.

"Yes. Yes, I was just flipping through it. It's not my favourite either."

I chuckled. She had something, a sort of aurea that drew me in. And suddenly, I wanted to know everything about her: what were her hobbies, what philosopher was her favourite, did she prefer tea or coffee. She grinned.

"I assume you like philosphy as well."

"Oh! Yes! Yes, I do!"

I said, enthusiastically. Her eyes shimmered with a strange light, and I couldn't take my gaze off of her.

"My favourites would be Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. What about yours?"

She remained silent for a second, silence felt comfortable with her.

"I'll let you guess by what I will teach you in class."

Now, I was the one who remained silent. Was she... my professor!? I looked at her in awe and disbelief. I frantically tried to apologise.

"Oh... oh! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I didn't know you..."

She giggled, taking my hand in hers.

"I'll see you in class."

And like that, she left.

A month has passed since then, and, with each day that passes, I fall more and more in love with her. But I can't tell Rebecca, I just can't. Besides, I love her still. Is it possible to love two women at the same time? I hope so, because I can't decide, which one of them I love more.

"And that is why Nietzsche says the the Übermensch has the power to create a new morality..."

I wasn't even listening anymore, I was scanning her whole body. She looked amazing. Rebecca looked awesome too, standing next to me, scribbling down notes from the lesson. I stared at her for a while. Yes, I loved her. But I loved the professor too. What to do, what to do...

"Now, I want you to think about what "morality" means to you. See you next time."

Everyone packed their bags and left, leaving me, Rebecca and the professor alone in the room. I did as everyone else did, packing my bag, but Rebecca remained still. I gave her a confused look.

"Rebecca?"

She grinned, getting up and going to the professor. Whose name, by the way, is Daniela. She's half-italian, from Naples. Which is a detail I love about her.

I stared at the two for a bit, before approaching them.

"Hey."

Both of them looked at me with playful smiles, and a look I could only decipher as "hungry". And then I realised, what the deal was all about.

"Oh..."

That was all I could muster before Rebecca kissed me. I closed my eyes, putting my hands on her cheeks, to keep her close to me. I could feel Daniela watching us.

"Are you ok in doing this?"

Rebecca whispered on my lips, before giving me a peck. I nodded fastly. Gosh, I wanted them both so much it hurt. She looked in the professors' direction and I did the same. She came closer and closer and them she kissed me. Her lips felt different, they weren't as full as Rebeccas', but they were masterful nonetheless. Rebecca started undressing herself while never taking off her eys off of us. I felt so strange, so euphoric.

Daniela started undressing herself while Rebbeca undressed me, slowly, leaving me burning and aching for a sooner release. Once all our clothes were discarded and forgotten on the floor, Rebecca made me lay on the empty desk, getting on top of me. She kissed me hungrily, and I moaned when I felt Danielas' lips licking my slit, from the entrance to the swollen nub. I closed my eyes once her tongue entered me, seeing stars. She knew what she was doing. Rebecca started playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples. I felt myself on cloud nine, while both of them licked, touched and sucked on my skin. Daniela started sucking on my clitoris, and I groaned.

"Ah... yes..."

Rebecca licked my neck, sucking at my pulse point. I was already close to my orgasm when Daniela and Rebecca stopped. I gave them a quizzical look, groaning. Rebecca positioned herself between my legs, her clitoris on mine, while Daniela put herself on my face.

"Do you want to make us both feel good?"

Rebecca said with her sweet, velvety voice, laced with luxury. I moaned, nodding.

"Then be a good girl."

I started licking and sucking Danielas' vagina, while Rebecca started humping me, her clitoris on mine, making me see stars. Danielas' juices were divine. She tasted sweet and peachy, somewhat similar to the vanilla taste of Rebeccas' ones. We were reduced to a mess, all three moaning each other names. Rebecca and Daniela started kissing, and I felt like exploding from all the excitement and pleasure they were giving me.

"Ah... I'm so close..."

I sucked on Danielas' clitoris while Rebecca hurried her motions.

"M-me too... I'm..."

And then, all three, at the same time, we exploded in a moaning mess, giving in our orgasm. I licked the juices off Daniela, and kissed Rebecca. She moaned, feeling the other womans' taste on my lips. Then I kissed Daniela, more shyly.

"I love you."

I whispered, not sure to which one of them. They looked at eachother, then at me, and, at the same time, they both said:

"I love you too."