perfect situation

colby <3

was the rivalry stupid? yeah, very. but i really hated him and he really hated me. it has always been and always be like that, and it will never change.

sam golbach has always been annoying to me, always been the most rude and disrespectful person i've ever known and he's just so fucking horrible. he was the worst person i'd ever met, even his eyes ripped through you with mean madness. there aren't many words to describe how much i hate sam golbach. the few that come to mind along with his name are 'distasteful' and 'fucking-annoying-stupid-piece-of-shit' or something very similar.

sam golbach has blonde hair and bright blue fucking eyes that are so devious and rude that i can't even stop the bile rising in my throat that comes with me thinking of them. he was shorter than me, not by much, but by a noticeable amount. he has a higher pitched voice and it's probably the only tone that's just perfect enough to pierce my ears and so incredibly force me to want to drive off a cliff.

honestly, there was nothing more that i hated in the world than sam golbach. the only thing i could think of hating more than sam golbach would be his friend jake, who i found the least bit tolerable and the same amount of annoying, but at least he wasn't legally blonde.

jake webber was probably the only guy out of sams group i found tolerable, even a little. he was a nice dude, and he had a lot of the same interests as me, but it was solely the fact that he hung out with sam that made me dislike him so much.

there were a lot of reasons for me to hate sam golbach, mostly petty and pointless reasons, but reasons nonetheless.

this hatred that tied us together unwillingly was apparently not apparent to teachers, especially when the school trip arrangements were crafted, and so fucking especially when they sat me next to shithead-sam golbach on the plane and give me a room with him. for two weeks.

oh god.

...

i stuffed a few t-shirts into my bag, shoving some pants in there too. i pulled over a hoodie that loosely fit me and shoved some shoes on. i slipped on my bag, and ran to the kitchen. my mom yawned when she saw me.
"hey sweetie pie, you ready?" it was 2 in the morning.
"yea, and please don't call me that at the airport.." i said, snatching a few snacks and a water bottle.
"anything for my baby."

i rolled my eyes, running to the car and tossing my things in the back seat, my mom sliding in the drivers seat next to me and stepping on the gas.

unironically, me and sam actually lived pretty close together. only separated by a couple houses. i saw him standing outside his out a few times, always shivering and pulling his sweater tighter.

sure enough, there the little bitch was right now, even in the dim light i saw his stupid self. he was shivering again, talking to someone. he looked away while the other person started to speak, and eventually he just slammed the car door shut. i didn't see anymore than that.

...

i hugged my mom, kissing her cheek and saying goodbye.
"i'm going to miss you so much sweetheart."
"mom.."
"colby."

i rolled my eyes, smiling softly at her correcting herself. she smiled and kissed my forehead, driving off. i held my hand up and waved her goodbye, and then i started walking to the airport. i saw sam get out of his car, he looked upset.

i tried not to, but i couldn't help but snoop. i was pretty nosy.

"oh fuck you. go on this fucking trip and don't fucking come back."
"i hope you get into a car crash, asshole."
"i'm your father, bitch! don't you ever talk to me like that, ever fucking again! hear me, you little fucking pussy?!"
"oh fuck off! go kill yourself or something! drink yourself dead, hopefully ya' fuckin' die before im home!"