Tourist & Attraction

Attempting to blink away her blurry vision, (Y/n) groaned as she adjusted her body to lay on her side due to her excruciating chest pain, presumably from landing on the ground after falling from the tree. Wiping the dirt out of her eyes, (Y/n)’s eyesight was finally able to focus on two figures in front of her fighting with each other; her eyes widened as she soon realized that it was Jeff fighting with the rake after she had failed to run from it, stupidly not following Jeff’s advice after feeling upset with him for his juvenile actions while she was in his home. As she attempted to stand up and run away from the scene before her, she winced in pain as she held her left leg with her eyes tearing up, remembering the large claw gashes the creature had managed to land on her. Jeff noticed (Y/n) crawling away from the scene, before he yelled after her, “Go back to the basement of the house! Sneak back through the trees, don’t let anyone see you!” (Y/n) looked back at him briefly, noticing the large gashes of artwork all down his arms and face, courtesy of the rake. (Y/n) continued to wince in pain as she slowly made her way back to the mansion. Unfortunately for her, it seemed that Jeff had warded off the rake successfully, as he approached her and picked her up, carrying her bridal style back to the mansion. Upon arriving back to the basement and successfully locking it, Jeff carefully put the investigator back onto the couch that she had slept on from the night prior.

Jeff disappeared momentarily before coming back with some first aid supplies before sitting on the couch in front of (Y/n)’s legs. “Don’t you dare assume I’ll help you with your wounds. You carrying me was fucking disgusting enough already.”

Jeff snarled at (Y/n) over her blatant insult before unwrapping some gauze. “For your information, I’m helping YOU with YOUR wounds, you ungrateful bitch.”

(Y/n) was taken aback, as she hadn’t expected him to be the least bit considerate nor kind towards her in any capacity. “Why would you do that?”

Jeff paused as he considered her question. Why was he doing that? It’s not like he owed her any sort of favor, and it’s not like her arms or hands were injured. She could do it herself if she wanted to, so why would he go out of his way to do that for her? Regardless, he shrugged off her question and left her wondering why he didn’t answer, opting instead to clean and dress her leg wound with no explanation. “We can do the house tour tonight and then go back to your car tomorrow morning. This time, we will go together so you don’t get attacked again.” (Y/n) eyed him suspiciously, but chose not to say anything, nonetheless. Instead of hanging out like Jeff had wanted or doing absolutely nothing but playing games on her phone like (Y/n) wanted, for the remainder of the daylight hours, (Y/n) simply fell asleep on the couch due to her intense wounds. As Jeff entered the basement from doing a mission, he checked his watch to find that it was 10:26 PM. Eyeing the girl sleeping on the couch, he knelt down beside her on the ground, examining her many features before him. Her hair was still tied up in a very messy ponytail, while her eyelashes were curly and full. Her lips were slightly chapped, likely from her many days in a row away from home and in the wilderness. Despite this, her skin was nearly flawless, and he began to admire her looks in a different type of way. She’s… beautiful. Jeff paused as soon as this thought came across his mind, suddenly feeling confused as to why he would think this way. Scoffing, he stood up suddenly and decided to wake her up by roughly shaking her.

“What is it? What’s going on?” Finally looking at the serial killer before her, (Y/n) pursed her lips together. “Oh, it’s you.” Ouch. Jeff looked at her and merely looked away quickly, pretending that her comment didn’t bother him even though it very much so did.

“Get up, we’re doing the house tour in an hour and a half.”

(Y/n) tsk’d loud enough for him to hear. “You should’ve just let me sleep until then.”