Author's Note/Hiatus

Here we have reached the halfway point of our story. So much is happening, between Kaylee adapting to her surroundings, Jeff supposedly having found (Y/n), and Victor investigating Jack (L/n)'s mysterious disappearance. Do we like the new story cover? I made it myself!

I have decided my next fanfic will be titled 'The Offering (Yandere Jungkook x reader)'. It is not written yet but at the end of this author's note, a tentative synopsis will be available for you to read. I will not be releasing this until Fatalities is completed, however. I'm a busy woman these days. 😫 That being said, my hiatus will go until April 26th. Thank you all again for all of the support through votes, comments, messages, and follows 💟 I truly appreciate each and every one of you. See you soon!

The Offering Tentative Synopsis:

Meet Jungkook, the most dangerous mobster in the underground world who had just one year left of his sentence at Crossburn Penitentiary. Manipulative, callous, absolutely mad --- everyone knew exactly who, or what, he was.

Meet (Y/n) (L/n), the penitentiary's new doctor straight out of medical school. After a series of violent beatings from Jungkook towards past doctors, they hired (Y/n) in hopes of finally keeping a permanent doctor. But when Jungkook latches onto the young woman, what will happen when he refuses to let her go?