Chapter 3 - This night. Perfect.

I walk in, and I'm met with the whole band I've just seen an hour before on stage. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking for Noah straight away.

The drummer comes over and introduces himself. "I'm Nick, but so is he, so call me Folio," he says as he points to the other guitarist.
Nick waves "Hey, I'm Nicholas, but call me Nick. How'd you enjoy the show?"
"Nice to meet you guys. You fucking killed it, honestly. One of my new faves"
"Aw man, you serious?" Folio replies struggling to open a water bottle.
I smile and sign a cross on my heart.

Noah walks in from another connecting room and his presence can't go unnoticed. The tallest man by far and the most beautiful. I feel my cheeks getting hot as he walks over and hugs me.
"You didn't say you were coming tonight?"
"Yeah I came to see Black Veil Brides, sorry guys" I said while smirking at the others. I went shy knowing I couldn't say it earlier because I was too lost in Noah's eyes after saving him.

"So this is the chick who saved you today, huh Noah?" Folio says before chugging a whole water bottle in one.
"Yeah, man, she's the one," he says while smiling right at me.

She's the one.

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks, and I could feel the walls closing in on me. I laugh and joke, "yeah well the guy couldn't even pick nail varnish out without looking like he was about to cry so I thought I'd do my good deed of the day and save him before he had a mental breakdown."
The guys roar with laughter, and Noah stands there smirking and shaking his head at me.

I looked down and noticed his nails weren't painted. He clocked me looking and held his hand up. "I didn't have time... I was too busy having a mental breakdown, " he mimicks me and winks as he does so.

"Give me the polish, I'll do them now for you. Save you the job of potentially fucking them up"

He raises he's beautiful eyebrows, exposing more of his eyes to get lost in and goes into the other room as the boys all go "Oooooooo wheeeeyyy" at my insult and we all end in laughter.

He comes back in with the nail polish I sold him earlier. The rest of the boys stand up and announce they're going for a smoke.
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, kids" Jolly taunted as he was leaving the room.
Noah held his middle finger up to them and muttered "Fucks" under his breath.

He sat down next to me and I felt every hair on my body stand up. I wasn't cold but I had goosebumps everywhere as he hesitantly put his hand on my knee.

I stayed painting his nails, I was trying so hard not to gaze at his tattoos. I'm too nervous to speak right now, so we sat comfortably in silence.

"You have some cool ink." He finally utters.
"Thanks... so do you."

It's silent again for a few minutes as I blow on his nails in attempt to dry them faster.

"I understand now why you were being asked for pictures earlier. I have to admit, I had no idea who you were."
"Yeaaaahhh, I didn't want to say. I liked how normal you were with me, we've grown so popular over the last year, especially since we won best album at the Heavy Metal Music Awards in the UK."
"Oooooo very fancy, you must be so proud. After listening to you guys tonight, it's very well deserved as well. "

He dropped his head and smiled.

"Is that THE Noah, of Bad Omens getting... shy?" I laughed.

He jabbed me with his big hands laughing, and I smudged black polish all over his finger.

"Fuck, I'm sorry!"

"Don't be sorry you muppet" I laughed, as I wiped away polish and smeared it on my playsuit.