Chapter 11 - What the fuck are butties?

*Lou's POV*

I feel a grab from behind me, and before I know it, Noah’s picking me up.

"Noah! What the -"

I don't even finish the sentence before I feel his lips on mine. They're so warm against the cold of the rain. I'm completely drenched from head to toe.

This is exactly like The Notebook, I fucking love that movie and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want that kind of love.

As soon as he kissed me, I felt my whole body relax. The fire that engulfed my heart was put out and softened. Damn it, he knows exactly how to calm me down, and I don't even think he realises it, which is the most annoying part.

He pulls away, and I'm staring in his eyes. In those earthy hues was his soul, not in the way of those cheesy romance novels, so obsessed with lust, but with the kind of beauty that expands a moment into a personal eternity, a heaven that I wish to be a part of.

"I'm not letting you go, Lou, and I will spend the rest of my life proving it to you and chasing you down. Tell me when your next week off from work is and I'm booking you a flight to Richmond. You're coming to staying with me. I want to show you my world, show you where I came from, and let you further into my locked heart. It's been opened for you, and I will cradle yours as long as you keep hold of the key for mine. I'm falling for you, Lucille Solace." Noah confesses.

I feel tears rolling down my eyes. Thank God it's raining, so he doesn't see how emotional he makes me.

"I'm falling for you too, Noah."

He buries his head into my neck, and we stand clutching on to each other as if the world is ending. However, if it did, I would die happy.

"Come on, let's get you dry and warmed up, or you're going to get sick," he cares.
Always thinking about me.

We head towards the van, hand in hand and dripping with fresh rain water. I wring my hair out before I step into the van. Otherwise, Jolly will have a heart attack.
As we walk in, everyone tries to act normal as if they haven't been cramped up by the windows of the bus watching us.

"That was some Notebook shit, bro," Folio laughs while slapping Noah’s hand.

"Alright guys, get out of here and go bother Andy and them while Lou and I get cleaned up," Noah shouts while walking through the bus to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

May and Jesse get up to hug me and realise how soaked I actually am.
"Ew, okay, no hug for you, but we're going to go back to the hotel to get ready, and we'll meet you back here later on, okay? You good?" Jesse smiles.
"Yeah, Jess, I'm good, love you."
"Love you," May and Jesse walk off, speaking in unison.

Nic gives me a rub on the head, messing up my already drenched hair even more. I give an eye roll back.

Folio is already out the bus and annoying BVB, so he's their problem for the next few hours.

Jolly walks over and lays his head on mine. "Trust him, Lou. He's obsessed with you." He whispers in my ear and walks off before I could even say or do anything.

I walk into the bathroom without knocking, knowing Noah is showering.

"Lou, I'm literally naked." He panics.
"Well yeah, I'd be worried if you showered with your clothes on. Can I join?" I'm already getting undressed, so I hope he accepts.
"Erm, yeah, okay, sure," he chuckles.

I step in and feel the heat of the shower, and the heat of his body completely suffocate my personal space, but I love it.
We stand in silence for a bit while I trace his tattoos for the millionth time since we've met, and it never gets old. I still find lines and shapes I've never seen before every time I do it.