Chapter 6 - Pick ya' jaw up.

Andy Biersack.

He's stood in front of me. What. The. Fuck.

"Alright Lou, pick ya jaw up, asshole." I heard Folio spit out at the back of the room.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Please come in."
I move aside to let my childhood crush walk in with his band members.

"Ha ha. Thanks. You must be Lou, right?" Andy chuckles.
"Yeah, I'm Lou. It's such a pleasure to meet you!" I hold my hand out to shake his.

He looks puzzled at me before grabbing my shoulder and bringing me in for a hug. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I look up to the ceiling hoping they get sucked back in so I don't look like a twat.

"Ha, I'm sorry. I'm such a fan. It's so lovely to meet you guys, " I say as I start doing the rounds of hugs to the other members.

They waltz in smacking the hands of all the boys and giving hugs.

"You guys killed it tonight, really got the crowd going for us. Next tour you guys do, you'll definitely be headlining." Andy emphasises to the boys.

Noah is watching me contently. Once all the members have come in and have their backs to me. I silently scream at Noah, and he bows his head to hide his titter.
He walks over and wraps his arm around me in front of everyone. I was shocked, I didn't expect him to be so open about us around everyone else.

I saw Jolly out of the corner of my eye and look towards him, he smiles at me so warmly and held his thumbs up, making sure Noah wasn't watching. He's like the supportive big brother, the best.

After the guys have said their hellos and made small talk, Andy turns to me. I instantly blush.
"So Lou, Nick here says you're a big fan? Apparently fan girled on their bus when they asked if you wanted to meet us?"
I shot Nick a death stare and stuck my middle finger up at him, and he blows me a kiss.
"I mean, well, he's a shit stirrer, but yeah, I'm not going to lie. I definitely did."
"We're normal guys, a bit nerdy, but totally normal. Are you following us for the rest of the tour then?"
"Pfffft, I wish, bro. I have work, though, so this is their last night and mine."
He inquisitively asks about my job, I told him I'm a makeup artist, etc. All the boring parts.
They all looked at each other in awe.
"No way!!! You could have done our makeup tonight!"
My knees could have buckled at the thought. In the makeup world, it's everyone's dream to freelance makeup for celebrities. BVB might not be the typical celebrities everyone wants, but it would have been a dream of mine.
"Aw fuck, that would have been sooooo sick! I would have loved to."
"Well give me your number. When we come back, you can do it, and we could even use you for a music video sometime?"
"What? No? Are you serious?!" I'm starting to lose my shit, I can't fucking believe it. Andy Biersack wants my number AND to assist on a music video? Is life even real? Am I going to wake up soon?
"Yeahhhhh Lou, these guys are the coolest guys around and if they trust you, then we trust you! Gimme your number?"
I give him my number and he rings me so I can save his.

We spend the rest of the night playing video games, drinking, and having a laugh. Man, I'd love this life. Normally, being in a room full of guys would make me super uncomfortable, but this feels so right.

"Right guys, we've got to head off. We're in the Midlands for the next few days. Nottingham, 2 days in Birmingham and Wolverhampton. So let's get some shut eye and meet in the morning. "

The way these Americans say our British cities makes me chuckle.

"Lou, lovely to meet you. Don't be a stranger, okay?" Andy says as he gives me a hug goodbye.
"No I won't, thanks again Andy for coming to meet me. I'm sorry to be that person, but you wouldn't mind letting me grab a pic with you guys would you?"
"Of course! It's our pleasure"
We all line up, the guys place me in the middle and we grab a picture. I immediately send it to May and Jesse, I know they're going to FREAK.