My Beloved.

Youlex (Yousef xAlexT)
(Angst/Confession/Cheating)

Yousef's Pov:
Hey I'm Yousef, I'm 17 and I have a crush on this boy. This boy named Alex, I love him, I love him so much. ever since grade 8. The thing is, I'm to scared to tell him and plus he has a girlfriend. Her name was Jasmine, She's gorgeous compared to me and way more confident. Ever since she joined the science club Alex has barely been talking to me. It's sad but I don't blame him, his girlfriend is there, who wouldn't focus on such a beautiful charming sweet woman like her. Honestly, I admit it. I'm jealous, I'm really jealous, Ever since she confessed, to my beloved. He was supposed to be mine.. only mine.. no one else's.. he was my beloved.

It was 3:45 pm so me and Alex were walking home from school with his girlfriend. Like always, I was being ignored because Alex was to busy with his girlfriend. So I quietly listened as they spoke and laughed together. We dropped Alex home before me and his girlfriend went to my house for a biology project. When we got there I opened my door and let Alex's Gf in. My parents weren't home yet so I put my bag down on the ground before asking Jasmine to put her bag on the couch. While she was doing that i grabbed out the stuff we needed for the project and put it all on the living room table. I saw Jasmine come up to me when I finished setting everything up so I said "Alright. You can sit here." I pulled out a chair for her, after she sat down I sat down beside her and started drawing out a plan for the project as she watched. After around 5 minutes I felt something touch my thigh so I looked down and saw Jasmine's hand touching my thigh. I was confused so I asked her not to do that because I felt uncomfortable, she kept touching my thigh so I just left it. I was kinda use to this because my friend Kai used to do this a lot before he left, but it was weird when someone else did it, I started to shuffle away from her and once she stopped touching I continued drawing. I then felt her start getting really close to my face, I looked at her and saw her face really close to mine. I was confused so I asked if she needed anything, she said she didn't so I just ignored her. I decided to get up to grab a snack and I noticed Jasmine followed. I was compensating on what to make before Jasmine lightly pushed me and started to make something. I was curious so I just watched but accidentally zoned out, I would assume around 8 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Jasmine holding out a plate a small sandwiches. Before I could react Jasmine grabbed me by my hand and pulled me over to my chair and made me sit down. I saw her set the plate on my table and asked me to try it. So I did, it was decent, while I was eating it I saw Jasmine smirking in a somewhat flirty way at me. I honestly ignored it but after that I continued to draw out the plan but before I could even get started I heard Jasmine say, "Hey Yousef? Can we take a break and sit on the couch?" I thought for a minute before saying, "Sure.. why not." After saying that I got up and went over to sit on the couch.

I sat down and was about to grab something before feeling a heavy weight on my thighs. I noticed Jasmine sat on my lap and I immediately pushed her off. "WHAT THE FUCK JASMINE!!" I was triggered and confused on why she did that but all she said was, "Heh~ So aggressive.. I like that." With a smirk. I was starting to panic. I was confused and my anxiety was growing. I was disgusted by her, I stood up and told her she should get out. She was confused and said, "But why? The fun just started..~" I was confused on what she meant by that before she took for her shirt showing just her bra and her skirt. I was honestly terrified before building up the courage saying, "JASMINE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, THE FUCK ARE YOU ON??" I yelled out of anger knowing she just cheated on my beloved. "I don't care, he's just a toy. I never loved him, I was only dating him to get to you. I could never love a fucking ugly bitch like him." That only made my blood BOIL. I just stared at her with a dead expression. "Don't act shocked Yousef. You know I'm to good for him, but you.. your perfect for me. I would love to-" before she could finish I snapped and punched her in the face making her nose bleed and she was on the floor. I noticed her touch her nose and start crying. That only made me more mad "YOU FUCKING STEAL HIM FROM ME AND YOU DO THIS WITH HIS HEART??? YOU FUCKING WHORE, HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU, NO ONE DOES AND YOU EXPECT ME TO LIKE YOU AFTER THIS??? NO I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU TOOK HIM!!" Was about to throw another punch before I felt something or someone gently grab my arm. I quickly turned to who it was and noticed it was Alex. He looked disappointed and I thought it was towards me so.. I started crying. I felt a hug go around me and I just cried more. I heard Jasmine yell, "Baby! He attacked me!! Why are you helping him??-" she was cut off by Alex. "Shut the fuck up Jasmine. I heard everything." Alex covered my ears and after around 5 minutes I heard a massive slam that made me jump, after that Alex uncovered my ears and hugged me some more. "Are you alright?" I heard Alex ask. I started blushing and nodded my head. "Why are you so flustered?" I heard Alex start laughing at me, I was embarrassed and honestly kinda scared being this close to him. So I didn't respond, we stayed like that for around 5 minutes before he somehow picked me up and sat me down on the couch. He sat beside me. "I'm gonna break up with her tomorrow.." he sounded sad. I wanted to respond but I became nonverbal, He ended up hugging me and I hugged him back. It was comforting and.. I never wanted it to end. He was my beloved and.. he always will be. But I will never tell him how much I truly love him.