What Platonic feelings do

Vai?? (VxKai[But no])
(Confession/Onesided/Angst???)

Kai's Pov:
Hey my names Kai, I'm 14 and I'm in grade 9. I'm not the best at loving but.. there's this girl. She's sweet, but I don't know if I actually like her. She's one of my best friends, Her name is V, she's one of the best people I have ever met, she deserves the best and.. I don't think I can give that to her. I planned on confessing to her today. Today after school. I just, gotta get the courage.

After school, I asked V to come with me and walk home with me so we could be alone. "Hey uh.. V." I said looking at the ground while walking. "Yea Kai?" She said looking at what I was looking at, "I have a confession." I said taking a deep breathe. "What is it? You got another crush now?" I heard her say laughing quietly knowing I've been having a major crush crisis. "Yea.. and. That crush is you." I said. It was quiet. To quiet, awkward quiet. Before around 3 minutes I heard her say "Kai. I like someone else." I froze hearing that. "Oh.. alright." I sped walked away from her ignoring her.

At home she kept calling me but I never responded. I didn't go to school for around, 3 days, I kept thinking about what happened and realized how much I didn't like her. I noticed that I liked her as a friend, it was only platonic. God I'm fucking stupid. After thinking that I started laughing thinking about all of it. I then texted V saying "Hey V, sorry about everything, I've been having a pretty rough time. I noticed I didn't actually like you and it was platonic." I was still laughing as a typed that. I guess I'll go to school tomorrow and see what happens.