Game night

Kayouse (KaixYousefxJose)
(Fluff/Cuddling/Sleepover)

Jose's Pov:
It was lunch and I was with Yousef and Kai, we were talking about what we were gonna do after school since they were able to sleep over at my house and go to school from my house, we were in the French class for lunch because we didn't tell the science club about our relationship yet and we wanted to talk about our sleep over at my house. I was in the middle of thinking before something caught my eye, I saw my boyfriends playing uno with eachother, I went and sat in the middle of the table and watched. I saw Yousef put down a +2 card and say, "uno!! Pick up 2!" I looked at Kai and saw him smirking. I watched as he went through his cards and put down, 2 red +2, a blue +2 and a +4. I watched as Kai started laughing underneath his mask and said, "Uno." Before he put his final card down which was another +4. "Hah! No cards left!" I heard kai say, "How lucky was your deck??" I heard Yousef say. "Heyyyyy! We should talk about the plan!" I said before they started arguing about how Kai probably cheated even tho he didn't and he's just lucky. I heard Yousef says, "Joseeeeeee Kai cheatedddd!!" Before hearing Kai Whine, "Nuh uhhhhhh I have luck!" I sighed before hitting them both over the head and saying, "Stop fightingg! Kai ain't cheat he jus lucky!" I saw Yousef frown as Kai said, "Told ya!" I laughed before giving Yousef a kiss and saying, "You'll win next time but anyways.. when we go to my house what do you wanna do?" I watched as they started thinking before hearing Kai ask, "Can we make out?-" I started blushing hearing that before hearing Yousef say, "Bet" I saw as Kai shook his head saying, "I WAS JOKING-"
"Anyways.. I think we should do a game night! Like.. we can play Minecraft, make our own world together!" I said happily, I saw Yousef get really excited saying, "Yes!! Please! Let's do it!!" I saw Kai smile saying, "Sure, I'm ok with it!" I smiled before looking at the 2 and saying, "Alrighty! Game night it is!"

After school
I waited outside at the front of the school for my boyfriends and around 5 minutes later I saw them walking out together holding hands while talking. I smiled seeing them and ran up to them hugging them tightly. "Let's get going before we're late!" I said before grabbing Kai's hand and walking them over to the bus I take home. On the way to my house we decided to get ice cream on the way, well me and Yousef did, Kai didn't wanna get ice cream but we insisted, anywaysss we got ice cream but we also got fries because we wanted fries, after getting our stuff we started to head to the bus stop. The bus wasn't there yet so we ate our ice cream while waiting. Yousef ended up finishing his first, Kai let him have some of his and he seemed happy with it, man he has a sweet tooth.. after that the bus came and we got on and we were on our way to my house again!

At Jose's house
It was 4:30 when we got to my house, I told Kai and Yousef to take off their shoes and to go to my room, I watched as they followed my introductions and once they were in my room I took my own shoes off before taking my coat off and putting in my coat rack. I ran to my room to see what my lovers were doing and saw them kissing eachother on my bed- "Wow kissing without meh?? Am hurt:(" I said In a dramatic way. "Baby.. first off, we weren't kissing, we were making out. Second, you took sooooo long and I couldn't help it~" I heard Kai say before watching as he walked over to me on his knees and grab my face before giving me a kiss as Yousef just sat there looking like this ":D?" I watched as Kai pulled away and went back over to Yousef and sat on his knees beside him. I went over to my closet, took out some clothes for myself and took off my shirt. I started to change into my other clothes before feeling something hug my stomach/waist area. I looked behind me and saw it was Kai, He was on his knees and hugging my back. "Kai- Whatcha doin my love?" I asked smiling at him. "Softtt.." I heard Kai say. "Ahh- hey. Let's do this when I finish getting ready" I say to Kai who lets go and stands up. I didn't exactly know what he did after but I put on my inside clothes before sitting beside Kai. "Minecraft?" I ask them before watching as they grab out their phones so they could play. I laugh before getting up, going to my computer and getting on Minecraft. I made the world and told them to join and after around 5 minutes later I see they both joined and we spawned beside eachother. I went to go grab wood as Yousef and Kai fought over who got to go mining, after getting like a stack of wood I went back over to Yousef and Kai. When I got there I saw them killing eachother, I got off my computer and sat infront of the 2. "Why you 2 killin eachother?:D" I asked them both. "He won't let me go mining!" Kai said. "He killed my wolf!" Yousef said. "Wha?- we just started- we should focus on dat stuff later! Stop fighting" I said before giving them both a kiss. I got up and went back to my computer and we started playing again, "Let's go here! It's a beautiful place!" I said as I made my character run over to a field. "I like this place, it's pretty" I heard Kai respond to me. Yousef just nodded agreeing. I started to make the house and Yousef went mining with Kai.
5 hours later
It was 10 pm and we made a massive house along with an animal farm with a crop farm. I got off my computer and sat beside Kai and watched what he and Yousef were doing. "Can we make outt?" I heard kai ask- "Kai-" I was cut off by Yousef. "Bet" he said as he kissed Kai. "Ew! It's not even with me! And it's on my bed!" Kai was panting so Yousef said, "Well.. you didn't wanna join sooooo" he just continued. "You guys are horni" I said before leaving the room. I sighed before going to the kitchen and grabbing us some drinks. I came back and saw my boyfriends full on making out- "That's smexy." I said without knowing. Yousef and Kai stopped after I came back and we just sat there talking about school and how we were gonna tell the science club about our relationship. Kai ended up laying his head on my lap and Yousef and I talked about what we were gonna do about the science club.

In the science club server

Kai:
Yalloo!

V:
Kai! :D

Antero:
HEEYYYY

V:
Wanna vc? I'm bored

Antero:
I can't

Kai:
Me neither:( am sorry

V:
Aw usually you can!

Kai:
I'm out rn:(

V:
Ooooo what you doing?

Kai:
Am out with Yousef and Jose!

V:
Yousef and Jose? Jose's never allowed out and Yousef never goes out- huh??

Kai:
Oh uhhhhh we're just hanging out at Jose's!

V:
Oh? You guys hanging out without everyone?
:(

Kai:
Perhaps.. oh I gtg- BYE BYE!!

Jose's Pov:
I watched as Kai threw his phone away from him, I asked why he did it and he said, "Because why not:)" I sighed before putting my hand on his face and continuing to talk to Yousef. After around an hour Yousef fell asleep and right after him I fell asleep too.

Kai's Pov:
I was on my phone and felt Jose's arm go limp. I looked at him and saw he fell asleep. I looked at Yousef and saw he also fell asleep. I got up and stretched before getting off the bed. I sat in Jose's desk chair and sat there on my phone until 3 am. At 3 am I felt someone behind me so I looked and saw Jose. I watched as Jose grabbed my arm and drag me to bed, I was about to say something but Jose put his hand on my mouth and whispered to go on the bed. I shook my head but Jose protested. "Go to bed my love.. it's late and.. yawn we have school." I nodded my head seeing Jose give a tired smile before saying, "Good boy. Now go on the bed." I did what he said and he laid beside me before cuddling against me. I turned my phone off but Jose ended up taking my phone once I did. So I had no other choice but to sleep. "Good night.." I whispered before going to sleep.