First Date

Yanz (YousefxHanz)
(Fluff/Restaurant Date)

Hanz's Pov:
It was 7 pm and I was going on my first date with my boyfriend. My boyfriend's name is Yousef and.. he's perfect. I love him so much, he's kind, sweet and adorable if I'm being honest. I had already gotten dressed and grabbed him a small bouquet of roses so I went to my door, grabbed my jacket, my keys plus my wallet and left my house. I went into my car and went to go pick him up.

On the drive there I was thinking about how it would turn out. It could turn out really bad or turn out amazing. I was anxious and wanted this to turn out perfect for him because he deserves the best date ever.

I parked my car infront of Yousef's building and texted him to come down. I was looking for him until I saw him in the most handsome suit you could imagine. He was gorgeous and he looked amazing. He got into the car and I gave him a kiss on the lips and the roses. "Hey love, you look beautiful" I smiled at his pretty face. "Thanks, you look great too" I laughed looking at his flustered face before driving to the restaurant.

When we got there, there was a lot of people there and Yousef seemed to be anxious about there being so many people. I held his hand and led him over to the front where I asked for our seat. After we sat down at our table, we decided to get our drinks then our food. When the waiter came over, I asked for a water and looked over at Yousef to see him blushing and looking at the table. I decided to get him a lemon water because I didn't know what else to get him. While waiting for our water I decided to kiss him on the neck, he made a noise and I started laughing at him. He was blushing so hard to the point his face was red. I heard him whisper, "Hanz. Don't do that." I started laughing at him more hearing his voice crack, by the time I finished laughing our drinks came. I started drinking my water while Yousef just sat there with a scoff on his face. After around 5 minutes we decided to order our food.

After ordering our food, I gave Yousef a kiss saying, "I'm sorry my love, don't be mad" with a frown on my face. He just laughed and said, "Its ok. Just not in public." I smiled at his cute face. 15 minutes later our food came and we started eating. Around 10 minutes later I finished my food and ended up taking some of Yousef's food- like back in grade 8. Around another 15 minutes later he finally finished his food and I was able to pay. He insisted he should pay it but I didn't let him because he's to perfect to be paying for anything. Anyways, after paying we got into the car and drove Yousef home. I gave him a goodbye kiss before driving off to my own house.