5 Days left.

Another Kase (KaixJose)
(Fluff/Angst/Suicide)
(Suicide Au.)
Trigger warning. This fanfic does have self harm and other subjects based on it.

Jose's Pov:
It was November 23 and it was almost Kai's birthday aka it was almost his sweet 16. His birthday was on the 28th and I was planning a surprise for him.

Day 1
It was Saturday and I went over to Kai's house before knocking on the door, I watched as I saw his mom opened the door for me. "Hello? Oh! Jose, good evening!" I heard her say to me. "Greetings Ms S, good evening to you too." I said smiling at her, I watched as she let me in before saying, "Tiya's right in her room, I think she'd be happy to see you" she said before closing the door. I smiled before taking my shoes off, I started to go upstairs before heading to Kai's room. I opened Kai's door before seeing him still in bed, I laughed seeing him and decided to hit beside him on the edge of his bed. "Baby, wake up, it's 1 in the afternoon, you shouldn't be sleeping" I said smiling at him. I heard as he groaned and move away from me covering his head. I sighed before leaning against him like if he were a pillow. "Kaiiii wake uppppppp! I wanna hang out" I said in a whiny voice. That got him up before the minute I ended my sentence he sat up rubbing his face. I laughed looking at his messy hair before helping him fix his hair. "Go brush your teeth and I'll help you get ready." I watched as Kai stayed silent and went to his bathroom to clean himself up. I got up before going over to his dresser and picking out clothes for him. I decided to pick a black hoodie, a white shirt, black shorts and black socks, I hoped he liked the outfit.. anyways after he got out he came into his room and saw the clothes. I helped him take his clothes off and change into his outside clothes seeing he was still tired. After around 10 minutes he got his clothes on and I sat him down on the floor infront of his bed. I sat down on his bed behind him and started combing his hair. "You really need to focus on your self!" I said combing his hair out. "Nuh uh." I heard him say quietly, I sighed before finishing and getting up. I watched as he also got up before walking over to his desk and grabbing his pouch and put his; phone, wallet, keys, charger and lip gloss in. He then followed me to down stairs. we went down stairs, got our shoes on and went on a small date with eachother.

Day 2
It was Sunday at 11 in the morning and I was on Roblox playing bed wars before seeing a notification pop up on my phone. I saw it was Kai and I immediately opened it. I saw he wanted to call and I told him we could, we decided to call in the server. "Hey Baby, what's up? Your up early today" I said before turning my camera on along with my stream. "I was bored.." I heard Kai say. I was pretty sad seeing his Camera off but I let him be. I started playing bed wars while Kai talked to me about random things and comment on my playing skills. After around an hour someone else joined but I didn't know who until I heard Kai say, "Woah..It's Yousef." I smiled hearing Yousef was in call. "Hey what you 2 doing in here?" I heard Yousef ask, "We just chillin" I responded. I noticed Kai muted, I assumed his mom was yelling at him for something so I decided not to bother him. Around an hour later Kai came back and started talking again. I was kinda concerned but I didn't say anything about it, I just tried to brighten up the mood. After around an hour Yousef and I were playing Item asylum while Kai watched. "Hey Kai, why don't you join?" I asked. "Don't wanna.." I heard Kai respond to me, I was pretty sad but it was ok because he stayed in vc. Around 2 hours later Yousef had to go and it was just me and Kai. I continued to play bedwars as Kai talked and it was like that for the whole day until night. When 11 comes, I had to go. "Hey Kai, I have to go bud" I said to Kai who responded with, "Mkay." I smiled before hanging up and removing him from the call. I hummed before taking my clothes off and putting different clothes on. I layed down in bed looking up at my celling before grabbing my phone. I opened it before texting Kai.

In Kai's Dm:

Jose:
Kai go slep

Kai:
Ello. Why.?