The App

I opened the app.

I thought it would be cool. I will chat with strangers from other continents, we will share ideas, secrets and customs. Without knowing each other. Without embarrassing each other. But I was wrong.

I started a chat with a stranger. After which with another. And so on. About 15 - 20 unsuccessful conversations. They were only men. They all wanted pictures of me naked to satisfy their organs. I didn't send them anything. I closed every chat window.

If I wanted an app to have sex I downloaded a much more popular dating app or went to one of those sites where you can masturbate with strangers. Or I would go porn sites.

I don't know why Anna sent me this app. I wanted to reply to her but thought I'd read a few reviews before sending my best friend an outrageous message. And I read:

Some people need to be banned there are just weirdos.

God, there are so many horny people.

I think that says it all. Only horny men.

From the first lines of the conversation, you could tell who they are and what they are. Almost all conversations started like this:

M 29 India looking for F

Meaning: male, 29 years old, Indian looking for women.

There are very few from the US or Europe. Most are from India, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries. I feel sorry for these horny men. They just want some action, they want to act out their fantasies. These are banned in their countries of origin. In some countries, there is a Morality Police and just thinking about something perverse (perverse from their point of view) you can spend many years in prison. Or you could even lose your life.

These people are risking their lives and their future. So, I have the courage not to be selfish and to be only interested in myself by talking stupid and childish things with various strangers (if I can find someone who is not horny). I want to brighten their lives. A little bit.

In the next hour, I spoke to over a hundred men. I talked dirty to them and they loved it. There were also some more difficult moments due to their level of English. But most of the time we got along perfectly.

Several men have sent me pictures of their dicks. That... turned me on. I don't remember the last time I had sex with a man. Only at work and home. This is my routine for the last two years. No dates, no parties or other distractions. I wanted to make a career for myself.

Just seeing some hard cocks made me want to suck them.

I also sent them pictures of my boobs. And some of them told me that when they saw the picture they cum very hard. That made me smile. My boobs are still hot after all this time with no dick in my life. Of course, I asked for proof of their sperm.

I saw the pictures. And I couldn't resist anymore. I want a man. Now. I want someone to ejaculate on my boobs. Now.

I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night. I drink half of my coffee in one gulp.

Back in the room, I take off my pajama top. And I stay with my boobs exposed. I massage them a little. Then I take off my pants. I take off my panties. And I run my right hand over my pussy. I gently massage my pussy. I feel myself getting wet.

I go back to bed and open a new chat window.

Hello, a stranger texts me. And this is where it all started.