Anal

Round two? Sounds interesting.

Can I begin?

Yes, but don't forget: I also like anal.

After I said that, there was silence in the chat window.

I got out of bed quickly. Undressed, I went to the bathroom in the laundry basket. I removed all the clothes until there was only one thing left at the bottom of the basket. My favorite toy: a silicone cock. I also took the lubricant next to the toothpaste. In the room, I prepare a tablet to film me as I pleasure myself. After the scene is set I get back into bed, ready for what's to come.

You're on your stomach, your stomach is on my knees. I open your buttocks and slowly with my finger, I begin to penetrate you. It hurts, you scream in pain. But I don't stop. I continue to widen your hole with my finger.

Ahhh. It's good. It hurts, but don't stop.

I force, I try to put a second finger in your ass. I can barely make it. There are a few tears in your eyes. But I don't stop.

While he describes the sexual act, I lubricate my silicon cock. I write to him:

I won't answer you now. I will use my hands for... other things. You keep writing. Don't stop.

He doesn't answer me. He continues the story. I lie down on my stomach, with my eyes on the phone and with my left hand with circular movements I cause pleasure to the pussy. And with the right... I put the dick deep in my ass. I groan in pain. And I keep taking it out and putting it back in. It hurts. I start to cry. But I don't stop. I listen to the story.

I get up. And I try after my fingers to penetrate your ass with my tongue. You like it. You don't feel pain right now. It's a nice feeling. But that doesn't last long. I'm getting ready for the big moment. You stayed on your stomach. I put lube in your hole. I lubricate my dick well and... Like a hammer blow I penetrated you with my cock. You howled in pain. I went from the beggining to the end of your ass. You could feel my long cock up to your throat. It hurt you. You've never had such pain before. It hurt you. You start to cry. You're begging me to stop. But I can not. You are too good. Although I'm sorry you're in pain, the sensation feels incredible. God... You are so good. I can't stop anymore. I don't want.

I really feel the pain. It hurts. But it's a welcome pleasure.

You're begging me to stop. You're trying to stop me. But I won't let you get away. Now you're crying out loud. I take my dick out of you only to put it back in even harder and more painfully. You're done fighting. You know you have no escape. I lean over you and kiss your angelic neck. With one hand I reach for your pussy and massage it. After, I penetrate with three fingers. It hurt you. You like it. You want me to stop, but you don't want me to stop.

I start shaking. I'm close to orgasm.

I feel you. You're almost done. Me too.

I quickly grab the phone in hand and text him.

Finish in the ass.

I feel the cum, I'm almost ready. But I can resist a little longer. You groan from all joints. A minute passed. And one more. And I don't think I can resist anymore. I try to postpone the moment. Until you give me the signal that you're done. And it happens. Trembling in all the joints. So I cum as hard as I can right into you. In your lovely tight ass. You scream in pain. The whole dick, from the tip to the base is inside you. I take it off easily. I left you a crater. It hurt you. You turn to me and I can see your beautiful cheeks wet with tears. You lean towards the cock and suck it. Suck all the cum left on my cock.

I howled in pain when I finished. My ass hurts. I don't think I'll be able to walk for a few days. But I had an orgasm ten times more intense than the previous one.

Thanks, I'm writing to him.

I try to reach for the tablet. I can't get out of bed. I reach it with difficulty. I find the best frame in the recording and send it to him.

Wow, babe. Now I'm really excited. I want to cum too. Like you.

Haven't you reached home yet?

No.

When you arrive. I want to see your dick.

Wait a bit. I can not take it anymore. I'm going to the bathroom. I will photograph my dick and will masturbate. Your pictures will help me.

After a little while, he sends me the much-dreamed-of organ.

Wow. That's HUGE.

No, it's not. It's a medium size.

Yes, but for me it's perfect.