The Betrayal

August 16, 2022

It's early, Anna is still sleeping. She hasn't woken up yet. We sleep in the same bed. She cried the whole night. She is afraid of pregnancy. She held me in her arms all night. We are still naked. It's very hot in the room. I admire her smooth and snow-white skin.

I didn't sleep much. I thought all night how he could be so careless. To ejaculate in her. And why didn't he tell me that he wanted to penetrate me at the end? If he knew it was cumming. Or... Maybe he wasn't careless. Maybe he thinks she's sexier than me. He likes her more. I remember he fucked my ass and he didn't ejaculate. He didn't fill my ass with cum. He said he was done and... And? He didn't finish when we both gave him an amazing blowjob. Anyone had to ejaculate at that wonderful blowjob. But shortly after getting in Anna was finished. Why in her and not in me?

Now I'm crying.

§

I fell asleep. I don't know for how long. It's already dark outside. I think I slept all day. Anna is not in bed. I'm hungry so I get out of bed, get dressed and go to the bathroom.

Anna is not in the bathroom. Strange? Maybe she went to look for something to eat. I wash my face. My cheeks are still wet with tears.

After wiping my face with a towel I go down to the hotel restaurant. It's closed. I remember that there is a vending machine with food in front of the hotel. Maybe I'm lucky.

I found the vending machine and I buy a sandwich.

I want to go back to the room and call Anna to see where she is. But I recognize something in the hotel parking lot. I recognize Ahmed's car.

It's parked in the same place where we fucked the other day. I'm getting closer and I can't believe it. Ahmed has sex with someone else in the car. In exactly the same position we had sex.

The woman stands up and leans back on his cock, I hear him moan. The woman is wearing a dress similar to mine from the night we fucked in the car. I think I'm dreaming. I dream of me and Ahmed. But it seems so real.

I go to the back of the car. From there I hope to see the woman's face. I can not believe it. It's Anna! And she's wearing my dress.

She sees me, looks at me, smiles at me, but continues to fuck him.

I throw the sandwich and run back to the hotel room with tears in my eyes.