Threesome

August 15, 2022

"Thank you", Anna tells me. "It was the best birthday ever!"

We got back to the hotel room around nine in the evening. Anna is delighted. She turned 26. She hugs me. I break away from her embrace, take her soft little head in my hands and kiss her. She likes it and she responds to my kiss. I take my hand to her jeans and caress her pussy area. She groans.

She knows what's coming. But shex doesn't know everything.

"Go to the bathroom and get ready", I tell her.

She does not answer to me. She is excited. She goes to the bathroom. I go to the door and he, my lover, is there. I invite him in. I tell him to undress and wait on the bed. I'm going to the bathroom. I knock lightly on the door and enter.

"Did something happen?" Anna asks me undressed. "I heard the door."

"No", I answer. "But I have one more surprise for you."

I also undress in the bathroom. Anna admires my body. I can hear her breathing.

"Another surprise?"

I don't answer her. We both leave the bathroom. Ahmed is on the bed naked with his dick hard. Anna is shocked. I can see how ashamed she is.

"Anna", I tell her, "he's my boyfriend, Ahmed."

"Hello, Anna", Ahmed says. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks", Anna replies sheepishly.

There are a few seconds of awkward silence so I get on the bed and start stroking Ahmed's cock. I don't say anything to Anna. But she follows me. I clench the cock hard in my fist and Anna leans down and puts it all in her mouth. She's drowning. But she continues to suck it well. Ahmed groaned. Yesterday she lasted one minute of blowjob and two of sex. As soon as he moans I know that is almost done.

I lean down and lick his balls. Then I suck his cock and Anna licks the balls. After, we kiss his dick. It's been two minutes and he's still resisting. I saw in passing on the bedside table that he had prepared a condom. And I saw another little bottle. I managed to read what it says. It's a gel to delay ejaculation. I am reassured that it will not finish quickly.

I sit on my back. Anna puts herself on top of me. We have spread our legs. And Ahmed starts by penetrating me with his tongue and Anna with his fingers.

"Ahhh", Anna and I moaned together.

Ahmed continues for a few seconds, then reverses. Anna gets tongues, I get fingers. And it keeps changing. I feel Anna's sweat.

Ahmed prepares his cock, smears it with lube (I don't know where he got that one too), puts on a condom and thrusts his cock into Anna.

"Ahhh. Ohhh. It hurts. But keep going."

He fucks Anna in repetitive motions. After he's done with her he moves on to me and then back to her. I don't know how much time has passed. But it feels so good.

Anna changes position. She no longer sits with her back on my stomach. She goes into a doggy position with her boobs on my stomach. Her head is on my pussy and she starts to penetrate me with her tongue and her fingers. I do the same with her pussy. Synchronizing our moans. Ahmed continuously fucks Anna. After a while, he pulls back and puts lube on his cock and on Anna's ass. Oh no. I forgot to tell him that Anna hasn't had anal.

It's too late. He penetrates her hard, from the first try.

Anna howled in pain. She doesn't know what it was. She's too embarrassed to cry, but I can feel her tears on my pussy. But she doesn't say anything, she doesn't tell him to stop. She continues to be fucked in the ass. She groans. She likes it. She keeps playing with my pussy. And we finish at the same time. We are dying of pleasure at the same time.

Now we change places. Anna moved awkwardly. The anal hurt a lot. Ahmed penetrates my pussy. I enter in Anna with my fingers and she plays with my pussy.

All three of us moaned in pleasure. Suddenly Ahmed retreats. I can feel him putting lube in my ass. And without any warning he penetrates me. Like Anna. I don't know how Anna took it. It hurts. It hurts so damn much. I start to tear up too. It hurts me and I've had anal before. Anna has been through hell. But I respect her for putting up with it. I support it too. I can feel his movements. It's like his cock is getting bigger with each penetration. I feel like it's going in my ass and out my mouth.

I groan with pleasure.

"I'm almost done", Ahmed says.

He stands with his hard cock and takes off his condom and Anna and I get on our knees and take turns sucking his cock. Two minutes pass. Nothing. Another two minutes pass and he hasn't ejaculated.

"One more round?", Ahmed asks.

We don't answer him. We are hypnotized. Anna lies back. I put my pussy in Anna's mouth. She gives me pleasure. Ahmed fucks her. With quick movements.

After thirty seconds we all reach orgasm. It all happens within ten seconds. I am the first.

"Ahhh", I moan as loud as I can. I'm shaking with pleasure. I finished on Anna's mouth.

Anna is second. Ahmed's fast movements and big hard cock make her cum. Trembling with pleasure:

"Ahhh. So damn good."

And Ahmed is the last. We hear his breathing. It's almost done.

"Ohhh... Ahhh... Girls... I... I... No... I can't anymore... I can't", Ahmed trembled.

His cum explodes. He shakes from pleasure.

"Yes, I can feel it. Ohhh. it's so warm", Anna says.

I remain speechless. I can not believe it. They haven't figured it out yet. Ahmed wakes up first from the harmony of pleasure. He tries to say something.

"Sorry, Anna... I... I didn't mean to... But you were too good. Your pussy... I... I couldn't get it out."

"What do you want to say?" Anna asks confused.

There is a grave silence. Only now he takes the dick out of her. And you can see the sperm in her pussy.

"He finished in you", I explain. "He was without a condom."

I can see the fear on Anna's face. Ahmed excuses himself, quickly dresses and leaves the room. We sit for a few minutes in silence, undressed on the bed. Anna will start crying soon. I feel her. She is afraid.

I don't understand how he could finish in her and not in me. I am his girlfriend. He could cum in the ass, like in our chat window fantasy. But he finished in her. Even the cumming in my pussy wouldn't be a problem. I use birth control. Anna doesn't.

I see Anna's tears.

"Come to the shower. I'll clean you of the sperm. You have nothing to fear", I try to reassure Anna.

In the bathroom, I wash her pussy with the shower. I put myself under her and with my tongue I try to take out the sperm. Anna vibrates. She likes to feel my tongue. I can feel her having another intense orgasm there, in the shower.