The Murders

August 17, 2022

I still can't believe that my best girl friend cheated on me with my boyfriend. It wouldn't have been a problem if she told me she wanted to fuck him alone. I would be understood. Sharing is carrying. I would have let them fuck. But just like me and Ahmed? In the car, wearing my dress? It's unacceptable.

I know she saw me but she still didn't say anything. Twenty-four hours have passed since the incident. And Ahmed is back in the hotel room. Today is the last day of vacation. And he wants to fuck us for a good goodbye. I'm with Anna in the bathroom naked. Ready to fuck Ahmed. But I have other plans.

"Denise?" Anna calls me.

I don't answer her. I'm waiting to see what she says.

"Yesterday Ahmed came looking for you. And you were sleeping. So... I fucked him. In the car. Sorry. I know I should have told you before."

"Was the sex good at least?" I ask her, forgetting everything. I know what it's like to not be able to resist the desire. So I decided to forgive them completely.

"Yeah. Great. He cum inside me again and while he was doing it he proposed me. He said he's never cum like I've made him cum these days."

I remained frozen. I didn't know what to say. Did he ejaculate again? In her? Did he propose her? Was she better than me? Did she give him more pleasure than I did?

Anna could see on my face that I was shocked. I was jealous. I was dying of envy. She realized that she shouldn't have said that. She thought we were two girls gossiping about boys. She didn't realize that what she told me would hurt me.

"Obviously I told him no. I'm not going to marry him. He's in a relationship with you", Anna continues.

I tried to calm her down and told her:

"Let's forget the past. What do you say? Do you want a pre-sex?"

She looked at me puzzled but nodded yes. She thought she was forgiven for her betrayal. I put my left hand around her neck and kissed her as hard as I could. French style. And while kissing her I put four fingers of my right hand into her pussy and started rubbing as hard as I could. It didn't last long.

After thirty seconds she reached orgasm. She was moaning in my clutch. I removed my hand from her. I gently pushed her towards the toilet bowl. She sat down as we continued to kiss. I reached behind the toilet bowl and took the knife I had hidden there.

My left hand was still around her neck. I opened my eyes. I stopped kissing her. I saw that her eyes were closed and she was waiting with her lips for me to continue. I told her:

"I love you!"

I kissed her again and cut her throat with my right hand.

I broke away from her. I start to cry. I killed my best friend. She died quickly. I cut deep and she didn't suffer much. I look in the mirror. I'm trying to wash off the blood.

After about ten minutes I calm down. I leave the bathroom and Ahmed is waiting for me in the room naked.

"What took you so long?" he asks me.

Good, he doesn't suspect anything.

"I had pre-sex", I answer.

"What is that?"

"It's sex you have before the real sex. I did it with Anna. Now I'm going to do it with you. She'll join us for the real sex afterward."

He seems pleased with the answer. I don't think he knows that I know he fucked Anna in the car. He's about to put the delay gel on his dick, but I wave him off.