Car Sex

August 14, 2022

It's been two days since we've been in Egypt. Anna and I visited the pyramids and rode camels for the first two days.

But now it's time to ride something else.

It's midnight and I'm waiting in the hotel parking lot. This is where Ahmed has to come. After a few minutes, he shows up in an old but spacious car. Good car for sex.

I sit in the back seat and tell him:

  "Hey."

He says nothing and gets into the back seat.

"You're so pretty in real life," he tells me. He stares at me.

Ahmed is tall with black hair and eyes, a bit tanned and has Arabic features.

He puts his hand on my bare knee. I'm wearing a cream dress. And I don't have panties. He understands me with his eyes. He caresses my knees and climbs slowly - slowly higher. Until it reaches the pussy. He strokes me gently, then penetrates me with one finger, two, and then three. It grows in intensity. I feel like I'm getting wetter and wetter.

"Ahhh. That's good. Go on."

He hears my moan. He likes it. He pulls his wet hand from my pussy and puts his fingers in my mouth. I suck his fingers.

I lean over him and put my hand on his pants. I feel his snake hard, ready to fuck me. I bend over his dick and take out it of his pants. I stroke her gently and put it in my mouth. I give him a short blowjob. Then he takes a condom out of his pocket. I tear open the package and with gentle movements I position the condom on the tip of his cock. And with my mouth, I spread it on his dick.

I lift my dress up a bit and get into a cowgirl position over his cock. And I put it in my pussy. He does nothing. I keep getting up and sitting on his dick. It doesn't take long for me to finish. In two minutes I had three intense orgasms. I saw that he likes it. Our bodies blend perfectly. He puts his hands under my dress until he reaches my boobs. He grips my boobs in his fists. His face is so red.

"Ahhh. No... no... no more... I can't...", he tried to say.

And I felt him, I felt his cum explode in my pussy. I kissed him deeply. We kissed in French style.

"Sorry," he says. "You're too good, I couldn't resist anymore."

"It's ok honey", I reassure him.

I get off his dick and look at the organ. Glad to see the condom intact. I bend over his cock and take off his condom. I watch his cum run down his cock. I lick his dick, and feel his salty and warm cum. He groans.

"Thank you. For fulfilling my fantasy."

I don't answer him. I continue to lick his dick. After I finish I say:

"Tomorrow is Anna's birthday. Are you ready?"