KianLawley

4 boys walked in, Jc, Sam, Connor, and Kian. Oh my lord kian is so hot.

I mean he is single after all. I was deep into though when I realized I was staring at them.

I got up from the couch and walked over to them. "Hi im Daisy," I was probably smiling like an idiot.

Kian gasped and put his hand over his mouth. " Omfg Daisy fucking Trinidad." I smiled at his excitement.

" you know me?" I questioned him. He just nodded really quickly. Oh god I love this boy.

*

Next day~

Well I up home in my bed with the boys numbers , may I add.

I mean at least it is Saturday now so I have the whole weekend before school starts again.

Me and Kian got along well I guess he is really nice so I don't know.

*

(Monday) becuase I am lazy asf

Today was finally Monday and I have to go back to school. It was currently 7 AM which means I have 45 minutes to get dressed and eat breakfast.

I ran to my bathroom brush my teeth wash my face and then walked to my closet.

I found a cute floral crop top and and whitewashed out jeans. I put them on and slipped on a pair of black vans.

I ran stairs and put bread in the toaster and and waited for it to toast.

I got my toes from the toaster and found my backpack on the couch and put it over my shoulders.

I walked outside and started to make my way to school.

It was around 8 AM so I was just on time for class. I walked in and saw Justice, let me just say I am very nervous because well he's cute.

we sit right next to each other. And since we had to do a project together
He has to come to my house or vice versa.

"Daisy?" the teacher questioned."here" I replied. During the class I kind of zoned out because I was looking at Justice .

I can't not look at him I mean he's my idol after all. The way brown eyes look at people and his brown soft hair I just can't!

"Psst."Justice whispered to me. I gave him a questioning look. He handed me a note that said 'can I have your number'

I smiled to myself and wrote my number down. I also added a note that said write yours down too.

He wrote down his number and passed to me. I whisper a thank you.

*
(Afterschool)

I walked outside the school building to find Justice.

I walked up to him.
"Hey wanna come over?"he asked. I held up one finger indicating him to wait.

I texted my mom to and she replied with a yes.
"She said yes." He smiled and we began walking to his house.
--------------------------------------------------
I haven't posted in a looonnngg time, im currently writing a jai/luke brooks fanfic including some viners and other youtubers.

Stay rad✌️,

Lia