Why me?

Why? Why, why, why? Why did Sam kiss me I wondered as I walked back to the couch, with a bowl of popcorn.

I felt extremely guilty sitting next to Justices'. He held my hand and began playing with my fingers.

I frowned and I guess he saw because he squeezed my hand and not to mention kissed my check.

*

After the movie I drove Justice home and I drove myself home.

Tomorrow is a free day so maybe I should talk to Sam and tell him I like Justice.

*
(Next Day)

I pick up my phone to call Sam.

Phone Convo:
Samuel- Hey
me-Hey. Umm, I need you to come over.
Samuel- sure thing Ill be there in 5 minutes.

End Of Convo

Wow it seems like he was expecting that call.

I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs to open the door to see a red cheeked sam.

He took a seat.

"So sam, I need to tell you this. I dont have feelings toward you , I like Justice." I spilled.

"He cant make you feel good the way I do" he said as he got closer.

He pinned me up to the wall and began taking off my clothes as I screaming in Horror.

He started to touch me and looked at me with a douchey smirk.

"Sam! No stop! Please Sam!" I yelled

I decided to man the fuck up and I kicked him in his balls. He fell to the floor.

I held both of his hands together and dragged him out my house. I threw his shirt at him.

" Your a little Fuck boy!" I screamed at him.

I slammed my door shut and locked it as fast as I could.

I slid down the door as I began to cry. I would have lost my virginity and would have been rapped.

I picked up my clothes and put them back on. I went to my bathroom and looked everywhere for something.

Something that can relieve the pain. I came across my blade that I haven't used in 5 years.

"1 for sams kiss!"
"2 for me kissing him back."
"5 for almost being raped!"

I feel to the floor as the blood was dripping down my arm.

I heard my phone ding right before my eyes shut and everything turned black.

------------------------------------------------
Hope you like this chapter it was .... Different.

Who texted her?

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

StayRad✌️
Lia