Suprise?

I was currently on my way to Justice's house to pick him up. I drove a few blocks from my house and found myself stopping right in front of his house.

I honked my horn waiting for him to come outside he ran to my car and hopped straight in.

"Heyy boi." He looked at me.

"hey gurl." I giggled.

I turn on the radio to see whats on.
One direction , Little things was playing.

I was scared to sing because well its Justice Carradine and what if he thinks I'm horrible.

He starts singing along with the words, as i hummed.

He stopped sing and looked over at me.

"What?" He was almost staring deep into my soul.

"Sing for me." He commanded. I knew I was going to lose this fight so I just agreed.

"you can go to bed without a cup of tea.maybe that's the reason that you talk when you sleep, and all those conversations of the secrets that I keep, oh it makes no sense to me." I sang as Justice's mouth was wide open.

"Omg we need to do a cover together on youtube." I just nodded.

We had finally arrived at Trevor's house .

------------------------------------------------

Sooooo I really dont know what to write for this fanfic maybe I could include so more youtubers or viners.
Idk if you want to suggest people, thats totally up to you.

Stay rad✌️,
Lia