OurSecondLife

We hopped out of my car and walked straight to the door.

I knocked waiting for a response. The door opened to see a smiley Kian Lawley.

Me and Justice walked in and sat on the couch, I could kind of tell Justice was uncomfortable.

I placed my hand on his thigh and ran my hand up and down to calm him down.

Im guessing that worked because he wasn't as stiff.

Sam walked in and gave Justice a look. I mean Sam is so nice but, when he talks to me he stutters.

Sam takes a seat on the other side of me.

Soon the rest of the o2l boys come and take a seat in the living room.

"Movie?" Jc asks. Everyone nodded. considering it was awkward, I left to the kitchen.

I placed a popcorn bag in the microwave.

"Need help?" A voice asked from behind me.

"Jesus, Samuel! You scared me. Puto." I whispered the last bit so he wouldn't her.

He walked closer to me putting both hands on my waist.

"I cant keep doing this anymore Daisy," he started.

"I like you." He placed his lips on mine as we began making out.

The microwave beeped scaring me to death. It was our Que to stop kissing.

------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter it was also a little short due to the fact that I am sick, but anyways have a good night or day or whenever you reading this.😜

Stay Rad, ✌️
Lia