chapter 2-the club house

We just arrived at the club house and started greeting our human friends. It may sound stupid to our pack mate that how can a werewolf be making friends with human and we understand them but the thing is that we are not just friends we belong to a Mafia gang and I am the leader of the gang and we are also one of the strongest mafia in human world,the news of our gang as gone viral to the extent that some of our pack members one to join but for them to join the have to know the leader which is me and they don't know,I also warn my gang member that nonenof them should reveal any information about the leader or about any member of the gang and it is also one of the most important protocol of the gang.the pack think that me and my friends are innocent meanwhile we are more corrupt than them and that is the main reason we don't associate with them so as to avoid our secret being revealed to them.After the greetings we went to our room that is permanently owned by us to always have a brief meeting whenever we meet at the club and not the gang house.
    "I will be resigning as the second leader from today upward for personal reasons" said Jaxon looking towards me and I nod my head in understanding,people use to ask me that why did I choose him to be my second leader because of his childishness and I know that his childishness is only when he felt that he didn't need to be serious or when he didn't want to be serious. Our gang didn't force people to stay when you feel like you are not interested in it again.I look at him and he look sad and I mindlink him that everything will be fine,"I want to keep my mate's away from this kind of stuff"he said sadly and I also assure him that that's the right thing to do.
    "I am also moving out of here so I will be quitting also" said Annah,I know that she doesn't not want to leave us but she have no choice than to leave because her mate's is the beta of a pack and she will be the beta female.
     "We thank you guys for the support u have been giving to enable our Mafia to reach this stage we are now and I assure you that we will always support you in any decision you take and I also promise you that we will never forget you and we will always be there for you" I said loudly and we all have our drink and I dismissed them and we all left for the party.I was straddling one of my gang member and he also know that he has no right to touch me except if I want him to,we are in a full make out session until I smell this mouthwatering scent and I quickly get up to find the owner of the scent,after a minute of searching my eyes landed on  a guy,he was standing alone but he look tense and I realized that he was also looking for someone,