chapter 7-Being a bad ass

Jasmine POV
    It has been a week since we started pretending that me and Ethan are dating and Alex have been coming to our house frequently pretending that he was here to meet my brother. Anytime he see Ethan in our house he become angry and if my brother ask him what his wrong he will just give an excuse that it was his wolf.
      We are watching movie before I hear the voice I hated most and don't like hearing.
      "Hi,Darling what are you doing here Let go to your room and watch a nice movie rather than watching this" said Jessica the pack slut looking at Ethan and she is talking to Alex and because Alex is not looking at her she started flirting with Ethan.
       "Just stop looking at him like that bitch he is my man" I said with venom lacing in my words and all attention of the people in the room was on me.
     "How can this hot guy be the man of a girl like you and if he is I pity him a lot" she said looking at me and winking at Ethan and before I know it I slapped her.
      "How dear you bitch" she said looking angry and ready to shift into her wolf form.
      "If I ever see you looking at my man again I promise you that I will kill you bitch" I said leaving the room and I heard Jessica saying that it is not over that she will get me back for slapping her.
     Ethan left for his  pack after the scene to attend to some important issues and I was heading downstairs to eat before I was met with a hard rock  and immediately I felt the spark I quickly detach myself from the person who I now know that it's not a rock because of the spark.
      "How dear you call another person your man when I was there,Jasmine he is not your mate" said Alex looking angry.
      " if not because of you that  bitch will not be here to the extent that she will be staring at my man with lustful eyes"I said to him and pass by him but he hold my hand stopping me from leaving.
      "Just stay away Alex,I hate you and I will always do" I said to him with no emotion in my eyes.
      I woke up this morning feeling sick  and tired and I also felt a lump coming from my throat and I quickly went to the bathroom to vomit everything that I ate yesterday before sleeping and I brush my teeth and bath before leaving the bathroom.I dress up to leave the room to go to school before going to Anna's pack.
      The school is boring as usual since Annah is no more here and jaxon mate is also pregnant.I am in my final year and by next month I will be out  of school. I was getting irritating and getting tired easily now a days and i am beginning to get worried.