Chapter 1-introduction

Jasmine POV
    My name is Jasmine Blackwood,I am a werewolf in Knight shadow pack. The pack consider me as someone too innocent for their liking and this is because they really don't know me and I love it like that.I have only two friend in the pack who people considered too innocent also but we are definitely more than that.
     I am just coming from college with my friends and we are discussing about the club party tonight.
    "When are we going to Victoria secret to buy today's party clothes" said Anna my best friend.
   "Really! I have stopped going out with you girls for shopping because you don't know when to stop" said Jaxon my other friend and I just roll my eyes at him because of his naughtiness.
     "Did you know that our Alpha,Alex is coming back tonight after going to another pack to sign a treaty and the pack are organising a welcome party on his behalf and I think we should also be there to welcome him,isn't it"said Annah
     "Hmmm" said Jaxon and I just nodd my head at them.
     After thirty minutes of driving and discussing about random things we get to the pack house and I drop both of them off then drive to my house but not after telling them when we will be going for shopping. I was not living in the pack house because my brother is the beta of the pack and we have our own separate house as the beta's family. As soon as I get to my house I am met with silence and I am not surprise at all because my parents are travelling all over the world to spend some time together after giving the position of beta male and beta female to my brother and his mate's and my brother will  probably be in the pack house doing pack business or whatever it is because am not interested in that kind of stuff,I sighed loudly and I am also happy because I will have the house for myself today and I can even invite my friends here before going to the club.
     "I pick my phone and quickly message them in the group we created as soon as we became friends"
Jas:guys will u come to my house before going for shopping so that we can have fun together. Within a minutes they both reply my message.
Ann:Yep,sure thing babe
Jax:since she doesn't mind why should I.
Jas:okay guys see u soon
Ann:OK
Jax:bye
    I went upstairs to my room  and sat on the bed for a while before I heard the door bell sound then went downstairs to open the door.I am not surprised to see that my friends are here because they are both a great runner but no one know apfollowinme."hi" I greet them happily they both reply and went to sit on our couch while Jaxon put his leg on the table.
   "Jaxon"I shouted and fake a frown and he also act as if he didn't know what am talking about.
   " remove those legs of yours or  by God grace I will cut them off for you"I said to him and he immediately drop them down and said sorry but I just roll my eyes at him because I know that my threat is not going to stop him from doing it another time.
    "We will be leaving by 3:00pm so before that let have a little bit of fun,what did you think?she asked looking at him and Jaxon quickly said yes and we all burst into laughter because of of his childishness.
     After thirty minutes of having fun we left my house to go shopping at Victoria secret and it's just a few hours driving because the shop is not far from our pack. We shop for at least one hour thirty minutes before deciding that we should stop because Jaxon have been complaining that he need to feed his stomach and we all went to the cafe nearby.we order our food and when we are about to dig in a loud growl stop us from doing so and if not that only werewolves are allowed in the cafe we would have been in a serious trouble if human found out about our secret.Another growl louder than the first one bring me out of my thought and I realized that the growl was coming from people beside me and I was shocked to know that it was coming from my friends but they are not looking at me and it's because their eyes is focus on the entrance of the cafe and I quickly follow their eyes to see a boy and a girl standing at the entrance of the cafe holding each other hands,as soon as my eyes met them they both shouted mate and  I quickly realized that all four of them are mates. I expect them to rush to each other as mates do but I realized that they are lost in each other eyes and I did what came to my mind and that's to cough,they all look at me and I said "if  you guys are done looking into each other eyes will you please have your sit and we all started laughing. We spent a lots of time knowing eachother  and it's time to say goodbye to their mate because they both come from the same pack and Annah mate is the beta of their pack while Jaxon mate's is the Alpha sister.
      After leaving the shop  I drop them home to get ready for the club tonight  due to Annah and Jaxon founding their mate we have some announcement to make to our other friends and I also drive home to have a nice bath before going out tonight.