Chapter 4-A grave mistake

Jasmine POV
    As soon as our eyes met he move closer and before I can say anything to him I felt his lips on mine and my wolf said the word I don't want to hear so soon" mate!!!"Aphrodite said.
    My brain want to stop it but my body refused to and the tingling sensation I was feeling make me to forget about everything around me and before I know it I was in a room naked and the man was on top of me then he thrust inside me without warning and let out a cry of pain and pleasure. It was so painful when he thrust inside me so he wait for me to adjust to his side after a while i started moving my help and he began to thrust inside me harder and faster and by the look of thing I know that his wolf is in control so I also allow my wolf to take control,after thrusting into me harder I came and he also came immediately after his last thrust and he pour his seed inside me.By the time he stopped am already feeling sleepy so he said"my little mate go to sleep you will meet me beside you"and I close my eyes and I slept off.
     I woke up today with a lot of pain in my body and my legs are sore,I look beside me to see my mate's beside me even though I don't want mate's now but i Can't help it so I touch him and he woke up I blush because I was embarrassed. He stand up and said "who are you" and I told him that I am his mate's but he looked disappointed and said"I Alpha Alexander Robert the alpha of knight shadow pack reject you Jasmine Blackwood as my mate's and the Luna of my pack"as soon as he said that I felt an excruciating pain in my heart I fell down,I look at his face and he look emotionless and he started dressing up and I also stand up to dress up after wearing the extra cloth we use to out here for reason like this then I face him and told him that"this is the first time we are meeting even though you are the Alpha of my pack yet you still reject me and you are also my brother best friend, how can u do this to his sister but don't think that because of your rejection I will be leaving the pack and also  I don't even need a mate"as soon as I said that I left the room fighting the tears that want to come out of my eyes,am not that weak and am not going to give him the satisfaction that he hurts me but I know that he truly did hurt me a lot after he rejected them me my wolf have blocked me out and refused to talk to me.
      As soon as I got home I take a long shower pouring out the tears and after am tired of crying I left the bathroom to my room and I quickly get one of my baggy top,I put it on with my underwear and I went to sleep.
     It has been two days of meeting my mate's and him rejecting me and the only thing I do is to sleep and go downstairs to eat.my brother has been worried about me and I know that if my parents are here they will also be worried, they all think am innocent and weak but they don't know how strong I am.this morning I woke up feeling more strong than the yesterday and I have decided to show the pack who i am,after taking my bath i went downstairs to meet my brother and his mate's Amelia on the dinning table they were surprised to see me because av been avoiding them and they both look happy to see me."good morning brother and morning Amelia"I said to them before sitting and they both reply happily.After  eating finish I was about to stand up but NY brother called me "Jasmine" he said and I answer him"pls can you tell us the reason you have been avoiding us and I want the truth"he said
    "Nothing is wrong bro am just not feeling fine that's why" I said to him and I pray that he should believe me.
    "I know that you are lying and if u think you are ready to tell us what happen then you know where you can find me" he said "and me too" said Amelia.
      "Thank you guys" I said  hugging both of them.