Chapter 6-meeting new friend

Jasmine POV
      It has been a week since the rejection and my friends finding their mate.Annah has went to her mate pack the second day and she invited me to his pack after taking permission from Alpha Ethan the Alpha of Blue Moon pack.I was on my way to  their pack and they are also an ally to Knight shadow pack and they are the second strongest and largest pack in the world. It's just a few hours drive to their pack.
      After few hours of driving I got to Blue Moon pack and as soon as I get their I was embrace in a hug and I immediately know who did that.
     "Thank God you are here,I miss you a lot Jas" said Annah.
     "I also miss you dear" I told her hugging her back.we were interrupt by a cough and we break from the hug to know who stop our blissful moment together.
     "Sorry for interrupting you guys but we have to introduce Jasmine to the Alpha before she can settle down" said Mike,Anna's mate and I nod my head in understanding.
     We have been in the Alpha house for thirty minutes and I have started to enjoy his company and if not that he is not my mate I would have make a move on him,he is handsome and strong but not handsome as Alpha Alex.I told him about my past and how I was rejected by my mate after one night together and he decided to help me out.we are planning a mission of revenge on Alpha Alex and Ethan is to pretend as my boyfriend and it's easier for him because he haven't find his mate yet so there is no one to hurt or heart to break.
      The plan is to be carried out today,we have decided that we will both go to the Alpha office to renew the Alliance between the two pack and he will introduce me as his girlfriend and soon to be Luna of the Blue Moon pack. I was coming out of the bathroom when I smell this familiar scent and I know who it belongs to."that mother fucker is here"I said looking at Ethan who is i n my room watching movie.
     "Let the fun begin," Ethan said with a smirk on his face and I know what he is going to do.I quickly dress up to go downstairs before the Alpha can come to my room due to his strong sense of smelling things he would have smell Ethan scent by now.As I was walking downstairs I find out that he was about to stand up and I just stop walking and look at him with hatred. I went to him and ask him what he his doing here before telling my brother not to wait for me that I will be coming home late tonight or I will be sleeping at Ethan pack.my brother threatened Ethan that he must keep me safe at all cost and he will go after him if he hurt me in this relationship that doesn't exist between us and it is because I didn't tell him the reason why he his in our house is to make Alex feel jealous.
    I hold Ethan hands and I drag him out of the house because I know that if we stay long things will not end we as we have expected. We went to his pack together because he has some paper work to do and I went to the beta's house to meet Annah.
    "How is the plan going and I hope everything is going as we have planned them" said Annah.
    "Yeah,the plan is going well and if you see Alex face when he saw Ethan  with me you would have been scared and if not because the two pack have an alliance he would have started a fight" I told her and she started laughing and I also join her.we spent some time together discussing about how boring her life is n this pack without me and Jaxon.
      "How is the mafia doing" said Annah looking sad.
       "The Mafia is the doing fine it's just that I have not being their since the rejection but you don't need to worry Amanda is there to help and she give me report about all the stuff" I said to her and told her that I will be going home.