chapter 3-meeting my mate

Alex POV
Today is the day I will be returning to my pack after  three months of going to all packs to sign a treaty and to find my mate's. I have been telling myself that I don't want my mate's and I think that they will be a weakness and my enemy will use her against me since my pack is the strongest and largest pack in the world.
    "She is not going to me a weakness to us,she is going to be our strength"said Ares my wolf
    "Just stop it ares, I don't want a mate's and that us final,I think you have forgotten what we went through because of our weakness the other time"I said with anger lace in my voice." I have not forgotten,its just that I want my mat..."I  block him before he finish the word again.
      "Alpha,we are all ready I think we should start leaving so that we can get to the pack early" said my delta,Liam through the mind link.
      "You guys can leave I will meet you at the pack house" I reply him
      "OK Alpha" he said and I block the link.I am angry because of my wolf and I have to cool off or else I will go into a killer mode to anyone that stand in my front and I think going to the nearby club will be good enough to get my mind off things. I went to the room given to me by the last alpha we are visiting before going home to have a nice shower and dress us before leaving for the club.I hope the humans will not provoke me today with their foolishness to get  close to me.
      After driving for an hour I get to the club as soon as I enter all the female are looking at me with lust in their eyes and one even have the gut to come closer to flirt With me and I gave her one of my hardest stare daring her to move closer and she will regret it,immediately she understand what I meant by the stare she ran off to another direction and as soon as she left others also take their eyes away from me.
     "Foolish humans trying to take what didn't belong to them" said Ares my wolf and I immediately block him out .i went to the bar man store to take a drink and I order one of the strongest drink and started drinking. After taking five bottles I started feeling that I will be drunk if I take more,if taking five bottles make me drunk as an alpha,I wonder how many bottles will a normal werewolf take before getting drunk especially the humans.I decided that it's time for me to leave and my wolf is also trying to brake the mind barrier that it keeping him from taking control and I think going home will be better. As soon as I started living I scent the most mouthwatering scent and I immediately become addicted to it.I was searching for the owner of the scent before my eyes met a girl who is also looking at me and with are scent I know that she is a werewolf and she is also from my pack,she look familiar but due to how big our pack is I don't know the face of all my pack members.I move close to her and start looking all over her body,she is slim,tall and have curve in all places that a curve should be.when I was busy looking at her Ares use the opportunity to take over and he immediately take her lips and starting kissing her,he was being aggressive and dominant like always and I was engrossed in it that  I don't stop him or make attempt to take control back and before I know it Ares have tear her clothes and using his claw to remove the remaining piece. After the girl is naked under me I thrust inside her without warning and she let out a cry of pain and pleasure and she is so tight and that only mean  that  she is a virgin,I try to take control back but Ares refuse to give me control back so I just allow him to do whatever he wanted. His trust become more harder and faster and with the way the girl is moaning he also become more aroused.after a lot of thrusting into her it became sloppier and the girl cum under him and after last thrust he also came inside her.Ares gave me back control after telling her that"my little mate go to sleep you will meet me beside you"then I realized that Ares never take control  when am having sex before because he always want us to wait for our mate like she did.I look at her beautiful body before kissing her and enjoying these moments with her before rejecting her as soon as she wake up.