Chapter 5-the rejection

Alex POV
      After the rejection my wolf have been ignoring me and he also lash out at people for no reasons and people are getting more scared of me than before. I still can't believe that Jasmine my  beta's sister is my mate.she is not fit enough for me and my pack,she is weak and innocent and for me to keep her save is to reject her.I also remember what she said when I rejected her before leaving the room"this is the first time we are meeting even though you are the Alpha of my pack yet you still reject me and you are also my brother's best friend,how can you do this to his sister but don't think that because of your rejection I  Will be leaving the pack and also I don't even need a mate "I was shocked because I didn't expect her to talk back at me.I was not even expecting her to be present at the club that night because she doesn't socialize with other pack member.
      " I want mate now"said Ares.I am tired of him wanting his mate and I think I should go to her house before I lose control to Ares. I was about to leave my office when Jessica the pack slut enter my office, she came uninvited to my office and she started flirting with me, I have slept with her a lots of time and she always want to be my Luna,she is strong ,beautiful and she knows everything about the pack and how to give other.she is better than Jasmine who doesn't want anything to do with the pack.she undress her self and started grinding me and I also become aroused.I push her on the couch and remove my member from my trouser and thrust into her faster and harder.after having sex with her for thirty minutes I ask her to leave my office and she did,she know when to defy my order and when to obey them and right now I want her to obey which she did.
     I remember that I was going to my beta's house before Jessica show up so I quickly freshen up to leave for their house.when I  got there I found my beta and his mate's sitting on the couch chatting as soon as they saw me they greet me"hello alpha"said my beta and his mate's.I sat on the couch and sniff the room to smell my mate's scent and I found her scent but it also have the scent of a male inside,I was furious and about to go to her room but she was already coming downstairs with the boy,she look at me with hatred and said " hello Alpha,hope no problem why are u here?she asked. She faced her brother and said "I will coming late today and I may even sleep at Josh house don't bother to wait for me"
      "OK,Josh you know that I really don't like this relationship of you guys but I want you to keep my sister safe and out of danger and if you hurt her in this relationship I promise to kill you" Caleb said looking at the boy called Josh and he quickly nod his head that he understand what Caleb told him.Jasmine hold his hand and drag him outside and I was about to let out a group but I control myself because no one know that she is my mate and I rejected her.