021

The kiss was everything I'd imagined it would be, and more. Butterflies were dancing around my stomach as Jude gently brushed his lips against mine and I was still unable to comprehend that this was actually happening. Jude's hands were actually on my waist, pulling me closer to him as I went up on my tiptoes. I was actually here, kissing him back after weeks of distance between us.

Jude briefly pulled away. "I'm so sorry for being such a dickhead to you," he said softly.

"I'm sorry too," I told him before he reconnected our lips. This time the kiss deepened, becoming more urgent. We found ourselves moving over to the bed, Jude's hands moving lower now.

He pulled away again. "Is this okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I breathed.

Jude leaned back in, smiling against my lips at my response. He gently lowered me onto the bed as I put my hands on the back of his neck, slowly moving them up into his hair. He took his time undressing me, savouring the moment meanwhile I was becoming more and more desperate for him. Before things could go any further, he asked me one more time: "Are you sure you want to do this, Hannah?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I told him.

"One hundred percent?"

"One hundred percent." I smiled up at him. "I love you Jude," I added quickly.

"I love you too."

* * *

The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face as the events of the night before came flooding back. I looked over at Jude who was fast asleep next to me, solidifying the fact that last night hadn't just been a wonderful dream. My chest flooded with warmth as I relived the whole love confession — as it was happening, I'd been too stunned to say anything, but now I couldn't stop myself from grinning. I thought back to four months ago, how I'd told Trent that there was no possibility of Jude and I working things out and becoming friends. Now we were more than that, and although I never would've seen this coming, I was beyond happy that things had turned out this way.

I rolled over to check my phone and skimmed through the many unread messages from Chloe, Gio, and Jadon who all wanted to know if I was okay. I'd unintentionally ghosted them, but figured that once I'd explained what had happened, they'd be forgiving. As I was sending off a few quick replies, Jude wrapped his arms around me from behind and planted a few kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"Good morning," he said.

I giggled as I turned to face him.

"What you laughing at?" He smiled.

"I dunno, this is all new to me," I told him. "I'm used to us insulting each other."

"Yeah well, better get used to it."

"Can I just ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What made you change your mind?"

"Hmm?"

"One minute you're with Grace, and the next you're in my hotel room confessing your love for me."

"Jadon might've had something to do with it. He showed up on my doorstep and basically told me to stop fucking around otherwise both me and you would probably be miserable for the rest of our lives. My poor mum didn't know what was happening."

I laughed at the image of Jadon shouting at Jude whilst poor Denise stood confused in the background. "Well I'm glad someone finally talked some sense into you," I said, my appreciation for Jadon growing as Jude told me what he'd done.

"Yeah, well Jadon has always been the first to call me out on my bullshit, and I'm glad he did."

I put my head on Jude's chest whilst he gently played with my hair. "Do you think your mum will be surprised when we tell her we're together?" I asked him.

"No," Jude said, shaking his head, "she knew how I felt about you. Mother's instincts, I guess."

I smiled. "I hate to ask, but how did Grace take it?"

"Surprisingly well. I think she knew we weren't working out." At that moment, Jude's phone started ringing "Fuck's sake," he mumbled.

"You have got to start putting that thing on silent," I joked.

"Shit!" Jude exclaimed as he checked his phone. "Is that really the time?" He quickly scrambled out of the bed, collecting his clothes that were laying discarded around the room. "I'm gonna be late for training!"

I couldn't help but laugh at the panic on his face. "Oh dear, Borussia Dortmund's star boy late for training? What is he going to do?"

"Okay not funny, Hannah," Jude glared at me, causing another giggle to escape my lips. Jude pulled on his clothes, answering the call. "Yeah Gio? I know, I know. I'll be there as soon as possible. I'm with Hannah...yeah yeah alright." He turned to me. "Gio wants to speak to you."

I took the phone from Jude's hands as he rushed into the bathroom. "Hey Gio," I said.

"You and Jude are together? Does this mean what I think it means?" He asked me.

"Yes," I beamed.

"Fucking finally, I never thought I'd see the day. Jude finally grew some balls, did he?"

I giggled. "Looks like it."

"You two better not be taking the piss!" Jude's voice came from the bathroom.

"Well you tell your boyfriend to hurry up and get his ass back to mine otherwise the boss isn't going to be very happy," Gio said.

"Yes sir."

Jude managed to get himself ready in record time and we headed straight to Gio and Chloe's house where they were waiting for us with Jadon seated there too. Once the guys had left for training, Chloe pounced on me. "Okay tell me everything!" She exclaimed. "I want to know every single detail!" I pulled a face. "Okay maybe not every detail."

I laughed and proceeded to tell her most of what happened, feeling giddy as I relived it all over again. Chloe listened with a massive grin permanently etched on her face. "Who knew Jude Bellingham could be so cute?" She asked once I'd finished explaining.

"I know right," I smiled.

"Maybe it's a bit too soon to ask, but does this mean you're moving back to Dortmund?"

"You know, I hadn't thought about that," I answered. I had loved living here, and now that Jude and I were on good terms again, I had another reason to stay. "I think I would like to move back here, but it's a bit too soon to move in with Jude."

"Well you know Gio and I still have that spare bedroom, and we have missed having you stay with us."

"You'd let me live with you again?"

"Of course, dummy! Jude practically lives with us most of the time and now that Jadon is back, I'm outnumbered. I could do with some female company. And well, you know, you're my best friend and I love you so much."

"I love you too." I hugged Chloe. "Thank you for everything you've done for me. I don't deserve you."

"Don't be silly, that's what I'm here for. Now, are you coming to the game tonight?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I grinned.

- - -
A/N: I'm not sure how many more parts there'll be, but we're coming towards the end now.