The awkward night

"Atsushi and akutagawa finally gets into comfort..while akutagawa is in bed with comfort and glory..and Atsushi is with a pillow..and a very small blanket..cold.."

"The sliver boy mumbles to himself" That cold hearted bastard..he gets all the comfort and I'm on the cold ground..with a blanket that hardly covers up my body..this is so unfair. This is why Dazai..never mind .."

"The black haired person was not asleep yet"Could you be any louder..how am I supposed to sleep ..if your groaning like a stupid cat on the floor.."

"Atsushi goes silent..kicking his feet in frustration ..thinking to himself that akutagawa is the worst person.."

"Akutagawa ends up falling asleep and Atsushi, cold..thinking about ..sneaking into the ..bed without him knowing.."

"Atsushi slowly crawls ..to the side of the bed peeking at him ..akutagawa is faced to the wall..so Atsushi takes this chance ..and hurries up and sneaks into the bed.."

"Atsushi feels much more warmer under a soft comfortable blanket ..but he didn't know that he was a kicker ..in his sleep.."

"Akutagawa had woken up in the middle of the night ..being held by Atsushi frozen and shocked to see..and rubbed his eyes to make sure he was not dreaming.."

"Akutagawa tries to nudge him off but that didn't work well..all, he would do was cling even more ..akutagawa felt annoyed at this and went back to bed..until he could feel Atsushi kicking him ..behind."

(It's short at first but it starts to develop more)