Do I love him?

(Both of their POV)

(OH NO, OH NO! WHAT DO I DO..All we did was touch...but STILL?!..)

'Akutagawa seems to be in shock..but he starts to laugh..leaving tears in his eyes..' Oh, weretiger..you are quite funny..I can see this is your first time?..'

'S-SO? And so if it is!..I didn't know what to do!..'

'Why don't we try to do that again?~ Hmm?...I mean..that one kind of sucked..don't you think?..'

(AGAIN?! ..My heart is almost about to BURST!...'

'Akutagawa leans in closer to..his face..softly touching his cheeks..and bringing his thumb close to his lips..leaning in for the kiss..'

"Door opens"

HELLO~ Atsush- Eh?

'EH! D-DAZAI?

'EH? DAZAI-SAN...

'They both turn around quickly..blushing a lot...they weren't expecting him to show up..'

Oh my~ did I ruin something? Maybe I should leave~...I mean I did ask you Atsushi to pick up snacks for ranpo..but you never really..came for about..Hmm? Two days?~..'

(OH! I knew I was forgetting something...DAMMINT!..)

'D-Dazai-San what are you doing here?!...I mean your company is always lovey to have..no matter what..but?..'

'Eh? OH yes I had bought you medicine so Atsushi could give you some ..but I appear to have walked into a ...moment~ 'he starts to grin' 

'they both shout'

'ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I KISSED WERETIGER DONT BE MAD DAZAI-SAN!

'Eh? (Wait-WHATTTTTTTT?!?..)

'A-AKUTAGAWA?!..WHAT DO Y-YOU MEAN?!..'

'I could never lie to dazai-San...I was simply telling him what happened.. 'coughs'....'

'W-WHAT WHY?!...'

'They both start to argue'

'Oh..dear~ hey you two~  ..I'll be setting this stuff here ...as you see I have chuuya-San waiting for me~ I don't wanna possibly make him wait any longer ..or he might just run off~..'

'Eh? Eh? EH?!..' (They both said this..with a blank face watching Dazai put down the bag and leave to go outside ..)

'They both went quite ..and stare at each other..blushing..'

'Weretiger..you are really quite stupid..'

'ME? STUPID...I really never know ..why you call me stupi-..'

'Akutagawa grabs Atsushi face pressing their lips against each other ..with both of their hearts beating at the moment... Atsushi starts to..lean a little back ..trying to get air..but akutagawa grips hom tighter pulling him..'

(What's happening..I can't think straight I can hardly breathe?!...Was kissing always this..WEIRD!?..)

'Akutagawa ..slowly pulls him back..while Atsushi is gasping for air..with his face blushing ..and akutagawa smiling licking his lips..'

'Akutagawa..says with ..a soft tone and blushing ..quite hard..he seems to be nervous..' A-Atsushi Nakajima!..

(W-what did he say?..My name! HE SAID MY NAME?!..I-I W-what do I even say?!...To that I'm used to "weretiger"...and stuff but..' 

'Atsushi seems to be in a state of shock and flustered..akutagawa also being flustered and embarrassed..'

'Take my proposal or die..on the spot! (WHAT?! Who says that ..when trying to say 'I love you'...Is this why Dazai-San took him?!..'

'Eh? DIE?! (What in the world? Proposal..I don't understand...UGHHHh?! We just had a moment..and he says this..I really can't understand him..yet in a way I can?..'

'Atsushi starts to laugh..a lot while smiling and a aura of warmth hitting, akutagawa..thinks (Is this ..love? Is this..what I lack ..it's so warm..it's like the sun..beaming onto me in a summer day..yet I want I more of this "type" of sun..'

'I-I Love you..weretiger?..

'Atsushi stops laughing and stares at him..in a blank matter not knowing how to respond ..' Y-you love me?..'

'Akutagawa starts to panic..' W-what I MEAN IS!..What I mean is...(SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! What D-DO I SAY?! Your such a stupid ..moron..'

'Atsushi appears to be beet red in the face blushing .. 'Y-you..Love m-me?..YOU LOVE ME?!..'

'SHUT UP! You stupid WERETIGER!! Don't repeat it...( What the hell..was I thinking?..'

(💀I get carried away making this and don't realize how long it is..😭)