The weird morning..

"Akutagawa had woken up to Atsushi kicking him... and getting annoyed by that he tried pushing him away but..that didn't work and he can't exactly "get rid of him".. he ended up accepting his fate and eventually did drift off to sleep after about 20 minutes .."

"Atsushi woke up letting out a big yawn and looked up and saw akutagawa sleeping peacefully..and then realized they both were hugging each other .."

"Atsushi yelled out of In embarrassment shouting to let go..and akutagawa had woken up due to the shouting .."

"Akutagawa replies with a deep sounding ..grumpy voice; Don't yell first thing in the morning..you stupid weretiger..have some manners..."

"Atsushi is stunned ..and akutagawa is still holding onto his waist as if it was a special prize he had just won...akutagawa then realized and woke up.. letting go of his waist and realized ..how embarrassing that must have been...They both just stare ..and trying to forget what just happened .."

"Akutagawa replies with a smirk on his face; Weretiger...DIDNT I tell you to sleep on the floor..? Why I do remember telling you that..yet I find you in my bed clinging and kicking ..me in your sleep?!..'Changing the topic'

"Atsushi awkwardly  replies; Well it was COLD! And I didn't want to sleep ..on the floor and you even gave me the smallest blanket you could find..so I had no choice..and what do YOU mean I was kicking you..!?

"Akutagawa explained the whole night ..and said how much of a nightmare it was to sleep at some point..Atsushi was in embarrassed ..for what he had heard and couldn't say much..of anything to that.."