What exactly happened last night!

"Akutagawa appears to not be able to leave Atsushi on his..when he is drunk and thinking about what he would do.."

"Akutagawa let's out a sigh' and grabs Atsushi and they both leave the area but akutagawa..seems to need a nearby hotel once again.."

"Akutagawa mumbles; Looks like your gonna have to repay me once again.."

"Atsushi starts groaning,..responding; Akutagawa I feel sick...I wanna puke.."

"Akutagawa starts to panic and shout; Don't you dare puke on me!.. You dumb weretiger ..I'll make you remember everything..and then ..do whatever comes to mind!..

"Atsushi starts groaning.. im Gonna puke ..'blergh' ..oh man I feel better after that..

"Akutagawa starts to shout and starting to speed walk to the closet nearby hotel!.."

"Akutagawa pays for the room and walks in..throwing Atsushi on the bed..and running to the bathroom..washing the puke off.."

"Akutagawa replies in a irritated tone; That damn weretiger.. is gonna pay for this..if this is the last thing!.."

"Atsushi in the other room..groaning and not all in his right mind..akutagawa..is taking a shower to cleanse himself.."

"Atsushi replies; A-akutagawa..where are you..? 'Looking around the room..hearing the shower run' (Is he taking a shower..without me I'm also ..dirty I can take a shower with me.."

"Atsushi starts to wobble to the bathroom..opening the door ..'akutagawa hears the door creak and peeks outside seeing Atsushi starting to undress and in a matter of shock ..grabbing a towel to cover himself'

"Akutagawa starts to shout asking..what are you doing! ..And why are you UNDRESSING?!..'Atsushi starts to stare ..and tears start rolling down..'akutagawa freezes..'Why are you crying?!..'Atsushi replies with a sad tone; I just wanted a shower...why are you yelling.."

"Akutagawa let's out a deep annoyed sigh..replying; Weretiger..you really are quite the odd ball..'explaining why he is taking a shower ..and why he needs to be clean..'

"Atsushi just nods and walks out..without his pants wobbling to the bed..."

"Akutagawa stares in disbelief..and finishes his shower ..after that he ..gets ready for bed, walking out with a robe around him ..noticing Atsushi on the floor..sleeping.."

"Akutagawa gently picks up Atsushi laying him on the bed covering him up with blankets ..Atsushi wraps his hands over akutagawa head and they both lean..in and kiss!.."