You seem nervous?

(Both their POV)

'Akutagawa looks at him with a gentle smile ..feeling strange in his chest with his cheeks blushing as he stares at the ground..'

'Eh? Akutagawa are you okay? Your face is red.. are you sick?! Atsushi seems to be in Panic and grabs akutagawa by the collar and puts their foreheads together..'Eh? You feel fine.. EHH?! Akutagawa YOUR FACE IS EVEN REDDER??!! Maybe you should lay down..or something..'

'Akutagawa seems to be flustered.. 'Weretiger..you really are quite stupid..but no need I'm not sick of anything I feel perfectly fine ..' 

'Still calling me stupid? 'Let's out a sigh'..Oh well if you say u feel better that's good but don't try to push yourself to hard..okay? 'Atsushi starts to get up and walk towards the bathroom..until he hears a thud behind him..'

'AH! AKUTAGAWA, AKUTAGAWA?!

(Eh?..Weretiger..you are so loud ...but my vision...is giving ou-..)

"2 hours past"

'Groans' ...Ugh, where am I?...Such a poor room...Hmph..'

'Eh? Akutagawa? YOUR AWAKE! I thought you died on me! I called Dazai and told him...he said you had a fever and that I should take you back somewhere..but it was getting late so I brought you to my place!

(Dazai-San was WORRIED about ME?!...Never mind that ...weretiger seems to be flustered..)

'Akutagawa? How are you feeling?..'

'Hm? You care?..That's surprising..but, anyways I feel fine weretiger..although you seem more flustered then me..'

'Eh? Why wouldn't I care...We had our ups and downs but I'd still care for you!..' 'For unknown reasons Atsushi face starts to blush ..not understanding why but his heart feels tight..'

'Eh? Weretiger you look like your about to start crying..I only passed out ..it wasn't that much of a deal now..'

(What?...Not a big deal..what if something happened..and I was their..his body was so cold ..I-I and my heart...)

'Weretiger? Are you okay?...(Was he really worried about me..a fool like me?...) 'Akutagawa.. lifts up his hand ..and starts caress his cheek..pulling him closer ..'

(Eh?..akutagawa..what's he doing..or is ..wait no...but my heart is beating...so fast..I can't control it...are we...ARE WE?!...WHAT..)

'He starts to pull him closer..'

(WAH?! What do I DO?! Do I just lean-WHAT DO I DO...I'm so embarrassed!!..If this happens...what's gonna happen next?...Nothing to extreme...RIGHT?!..)

'Atsushi squints his eyes..puckering his lips...with a face full of embarrassment..akutagawa can't help but let out a little laugh..'

(DID HE LAUGH?!..OH ..FUCK ME! WHY... did I do something wrong?!..I mean I've seen in it romance ..movie with the cliché...but ..was it always this embarrassing!?..)

'Weretiger?..

'AH! Y-YES!...

'He lets out a soft chuckle..blushing..'

'STOP LAUGHING!...I D-DIDNT know what to do!....'

'Oh? Are you saying this is your first?..

'W-well...yes!..(OH MY FUC—)

'Do you want to?'

'Eh?..w-want t-to?!..(KISS?!..I mean it's such a moment ..But I want to..my heart is beating so fast..)

'Hmm? Weretiger if you don't want to ..just say so I have no intention of forc-'

'Atsushi grabs him by the collar ..pressing their lips both against each other ..'

(💀I made this one long)