Let's call it a date?

"They both end up getting up..both out of it, and groggy and start the day awkwardly.."

"Atsushi ask akutagawa what he is planning to do today..and trying to make conversation, so it's not awkward.."

"Akutagawa responds with a gentle sounding voice; I have not yet thought about that so far..maybe I will just wander around the place?.."

"Atsushi laughs a little to that suggestion of such a choice and responds with; Why don't we both go out? I mean I'll treat you since you did pay for last night at the hotel!.."

"Akutagawa seems to be in shock ..as for such a nice request coming for his own "rival" you could say.."

"Akutagawa responds with a small smalle agreeing to his suggestion..Atsushi also gives off a awkwardly smile.."

"Atsushi responds; Where do you possibly want to go..their is to much to explore and vist around the place and maybe check some new places out..?" He said that with much excitement as if he were a kid.."

"Akutagawa nods his head and offers up a location he knows of called "the cafe of wonders.." Atsushi seems to be in shock for him knowing a place called that..for this personality just doesn't match up with that title.."

"They both end up going to this place..Atsushi has never heard of it though..so he wonders what is in store their.."

"The arrive at the place...Atsushi yells out; A-AKUTAGAWA..what is this place it looks..so cozy and yet so expensive at the same TIME?!.."

"Akutagawa scoffs at that statement..and replies; You have never been here...well of course you haven't ..and it's "not" that expensive..but you did say you were treating me right~?..'with a small smile'.."

'💀Half of these are gonna be cringe ..so like😨..'