Let's be together ok?

'Side part; Is next ..(Final chapter)

'NO ONES POV'

'They both seem to be flustered..their hearts are racing faster and faster ..akutagawa is gripping onto a blanket, ..and Atsushi is sweating while gripping onto his pants ..they both appear to be quite stunned ..'

(What do I SAY?!..I have not been ..in a situation like this...I-I can't tell what I feel...but my heart is racing so fast!..'

'Weretiger...I should probably take my leave ..now the sun is setting and it's getting dark..'

(He's leaving? Just like that..after confessing?!..Who leaves after confessing?! AND ITS NOT EVEN DARK?..My body-I cant control ..I want him to ...I want him..I need...him to be with me...I love him...I don't want him to leave me...)

'Akutagawa starts to get up..and grabs his stuff quickly rushing to the door..and slowly stopping ..to think (Is he not gonna stop me? Is this the end?..Of our trip? It was so fun..I want to remember everything...his touch, his smile ..the way he blushes when I tell him he is wrong..the sweet taste of his lips..I want him to be my everything..I don't wanna be his enemy..but I see why Dazai-San took him...who wouldn't want him...)'

'Alright...I guess im off?...Goodbye, weretiger..'

(Eh?..He's leaving...But ..I-I didn't even get to say..anything?..Why can't he stay.., "stay with me please"... is what I want to say..but-...NO I need to!..'

'Atsushi pounces ..and runs grabbing his waist..(Eh? What did I do..I couldn't stop?...WHAAAAAAAAAAA?!...OH..I can't...WHY is he not saying anything?!..Did I scare him?..AGGHHHHHH SHIT!!...)

'Akutagawa is in a state of shock ..as he feels Atsushi grips onto his waist even tighter ..he can feel Atsushi's heartbeat ..and his heartbeat ...as they both beat ..fast..'

'Eh? W-weretiger?...W-Why are you..clinging onto me..' (Why..is he holding me?..Does this mean he wants me to stay?..He doesn't want me to leave?!...) 'akutagawa covers his face ..while blushing..'

'Atsushi mumbles ..while holding him even tighter .. 'I d-dont want you to leave..I want you to stay with me ' (My heart is racing so fast..Did I Just say that CRINGE ASS LINE ..ME?!..)'

'You want me?..You want me to stay with you? he smiles and is feeling a bit awkwardly saying that

'Y-YES! I won't repeat that like again...it was to much for me..' (Someone just take me away..) He let's out a small sigh

'Well..can you let go?..So I Can see your face...'

'Hm? OH YES...I'm sorry!...'

'Atsushi let's go..and they both stare at each other ..blushing...The sun appears to be setting down ..but just a little bit of sunlight ..they both confess at the same time...they both seem nervous ..because none of them have much experiences with this ..type of feeing..'

'Akutagawa let's out a small smile..grabbing Atsushi pulling him closer while holding him tight, as if he were the most important person in the world at that moment ..'

'They both stare at each other ..and smile ..while akutagawa leans in..for a kiss ..and gripping Atsushi...closer ..running his hand down his thigh..'

'H-hey..a-akutagawa?!..Isn't this going to far?...(WAH?!...His hand is on thigh..OH ...NO...)

'Hmm? Far?...Hardly..I can take you..to a better place.. 'he's grins' So?..'

'W-well..b-but?!..I mean...I wouldn't mind...'

'The moment becomes more erotic ..as akutagawa slips his hand up Atsushi back..running his hand up and down...lifting up ..Atsushi..and pinning him against a Cabinet..and running his other hand ..down Atsushi thigh..gripping onto it..whispering into his ear with a low lone voice ..'

'They both start getting into the moment..as the tention starts rising..and their heart beating faster within each moment ..and them both sweating..while both of them aggressively making out..and Atsushi gripping onto akutagawa's back..'

'They both ended up doing 'something very naughty' and after ..doing "that" they both lay in a futon ..while Atsushi is asleep ..and akutagawa stroking his cheek..and giving him a soft kiss on his forehead..'

'Dazai was there

'Dazai was there ..along with chuuya ..Dazai wanted to make sure they wouldn't fight ...and chuuya stood there to keep him company...not knowing they would see a different "Fight"

(Hello! 💀Ok so this was my first and I honestly..idk 💀But I hope some people did enjoy it, I've never actually posted anything ..so I never really re checked a lot but if their is grammer mistakes or weird spelling issues please forgive me ..I usually re-read them before posting but I always manage to miss some..😭.. Thank you for reading!

Side part: Chuuya, Dazai

'Hey~ Chuuya? Wanna have a "fight" like what they did? Hmm?

'W-What the hell is wrong with you..go fuck yourself!..I would never do that with you..'

'EhH? Chuuya? But didn't we play "fight" last week? Or am I mistaken~?..'

'S-SHUT UP!...And why the hell are you keeping track!...You stupid manic..'

'Awh~ But Im your manic~ hehe..'

'WHATEVER!..Fuck you..'

'Love you to~..'

Meanwhile;

(Ranpo)

'Where are my snacks ..that I asked ..3 or 2 days ago?..Ugh~...I'll ask Poe then~..'