Chapter 3

Obi-Wan stopped the Eopie under a hood. He stepped off the creature he moved the rains over the eopies head and hitched it to a wooden pole.
He reached for Luna's hand and helped her down.

"Ok, you go get what you need, and I'll go look for a job. Then we'll meet back here."

"Ok."

"Be safe."

"I will, don't worry."

Luna went on her way across the street where a small clothing shop was.
She hadn't recognized most the buildings around her. Although it had been about thirteen years since she's been on Tatooine, and never hoped to come back. But here she was on Tatooine one again.

Somtime later Luna came out of the small building and headed back for the Eopie
She turned a corner and saw Obi-Wan was already there waiting for her.

"Hey, any success?"

"Yes, actually. I will be starting tomorrow."

"That's great." Luna said then tying down the clothes on the eopie.

Obi-Wan hopped on the eopie and then helped Luna up.

"I appreciate that you me help up, but I can get up on my own."

"I know, I know."

There was a long moment of silence when riding their way back home.
It was nice but also weird at the same time.

"So, I was thinking for our own safety. Just in case somone decides to go and snoop around in our cave. We should take our lightsabers somewhere else." Obi-Wan spoke breaking the silence.

"Where do you have in mind?"

"Well, I have a little box that we can put them in and bury it on the sand."

"That's not a bad idea."

Once they got back home. Luna placed their new clothes down in their room.
While Obi-Wan went to go look for the box.
She went over to one of her bags and took out Anakin's lightsaber.
She held it in her hands and took a look at it.

"Here it is!" Obi-Wan said from the other room.

Luna looked away from the lightsaber and hooked it to her belt along with her lightsaber.
She headed towards Obi-Wan who was dusting off the box that had sand all over it.

"Oh, good. You found it."

"Yeah now we should get going before the suns get down any lower."

They got up on the eopie once more and slowly made their way to the middle of the desert.

Luna carefully hopped off the eopie and grabbed the sabers off her belt.

Then Obi-Wan got off kneeling down on the sand putting the box down, and opening it.
Obi-Wan unhooked his saber from his belt and put it in the box.

Luna knelt down next to Obi-Wan. She ignited it one more time to see the beautiful cyan color blade.
Deactivating the lightsaber and putting it in the box next to Obi-Wan's.

Luna grabbed Anakin's saber and took one last look at it. She sighed then putting it in the box. Then closing the lid.

Obi-Wan stood up and grabbes a shovel from the eopie and staryed digging a good size hole for the box.

Once Obi-Wan stopped digfing Luna put the box into the hole and stood up.
Obi-Wan then buried the box with tons of sand.

He stood up them hooking the shovel back on the eopie.

"Are you ok?" Obi-Wan questioned going over to Luna.

"Yeah." She answered looking over to him.

"Ok, let's head back home and I'll make us dinner."

                                 ♡

After dinner Obi-Wan sat out on some rocks with his binoculars. Seeing if Luke is doing good.

"How's he doing?" Luna questioned walking out of the cave.

"He seems fine. They're packing everything up for the night."

Luna knelt behind Obi-Wan and put her hands in his shoulders.
"That's good. I'm uh heading to bed."

"I'll be there in a moment darling."

"Ok."

Luna pecked Obi-Wan's cheek and backed away from his face.

" Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight Obi. Love you."

"Love you."

She got up and headed into their room. Luna got some comfier pants shirts for her sleep in at night.
She unbuckled her belt and laid it on the ground. Then she took off her boots setting those by the bedroom entrance.
Taking off her pants first and putting the comfier ones on. Then lastly taking off her shirt. She put her arms through the sleeves first then getting her head in the shirt next.

Obi-Wan came sneaking behind her and wrapping his arms around her resting his head on her shoulder.

"Hello." Luna smirked at Obi-Wan.

"Hello gorgeous." Obi-Wan said. His mouth was so close to Luna's neck that she could feel Obi-Wan's beard against her skin.

"You decided you wanna come to bed with me."

"Well, of course."

Obi-Wan removed his body away from Luna, letting her go over to her side of the bed.
Obi-Wan went over to his side on got under the covers.
Luna first went over to Obi-Wan then got under the covers and got into their usual comfy positions.
Obi-Wan gave Luna small loving kisses on her cheek.

It was nice for them not having to hide their love for each other anymore. But they still had to hide from the Empire.