Chapter 1

After Luna and Obi-Wan dropped Luke off at his aunt and uncle's house. They went to go find a place far away from the town.

They found a well made cave they could live in.
Obi-Wan stopped the eopie and carefully got off the creature. Then he reached out his hand and helped Luna down.
Once she got down Obi-Wan kept a hold or her hand and guided her to their new home.
They entered the cave seening it was a pretty good size for them and to raise their baby there

"Again I'm sorry we couldn't live on Naboo like you wanted, darling." Obi-Wan saying sounding really down and looking at Luna.

"It's ok. I don't care, all I want is for us to be together."

Obi-Wan lifted their hands and kissed the back of Luna's. "How did I end up with such a amazing girlfriend like you?" Obi-Wan asked.

Luna smiled at Obi-Wan. This had been the first time she had smiled in hours. She was always a smiley person. But after that had happen she hadn't been in the mood.

"I don't know how you can put with me everyday. Especially when me and Anakin were together."

"Trust me, I don't know how I did it either."

"We should go get our things before the suns  down any lower."

"I guess we should." Obi-Wan sighed.

They headed back out and started grabbing their stuff that's attached to the eopie.
Luna grabbed her two bags that that had stuff from her quarters that had survived from Jedi Temple attack.
She headed back inside and put them in the little area where her and Obi-Wan will sleep.
She dropped them by the door and headedback out.
She grabbed a few bags that had their bed mats and a few blankets.

Obi-Wan grabed some heavy bags that had the small cooker and little bit of food in it.
He put the bags down in the middle of the floor for now until they were ready to unpack everything.

Luna came walking back in the house with another bag that had some of Obi-Wan's stuff. She put his stuff by their bed room and caught her breath and took off her cloak.

"You can go and take a break. I can get the rest of the things." Obi-Wan stated seeing Luna getting worn out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I got it it's only few more things. And you should take it easy."

"Alright. I'm gonna get our bed ready." Luna said then walking to Obi-Wan pecking him on the cheek the heading to the room.

She grabbed one of the bags that had the mat in it. She untied the the bag and got out the mat.
She threw the bag out the bedroom door and unfolded the mat laying it flat on the ground.
She grabbes the other bag that had a few blankets and two medium sized pillows.
Luna put the one pillow on Obi-Wan's side and the other pillow on Luna's side.
She grabbed the two blankets and layed them flat on the mat.

Luna sat down on the mat and grabbed one of the bags that had a her stuff in it.
This bag had her hair brush, hair ties, a couple earrings, and a necklace. She took out the other stuff but the necklace. She picked it up and held it in her hand. She looked at it and tears formed in her eyes.

Obi-Wan walked in a saw Luna sitting on the mat not looking happy.

"Hey, what's wrong darling?" Obi-Wan questioned coming over to Luna and sitting on the mat with her. He took his hand and started rubbing her lower back.

"Look, Anakin made this for me when we were kids." Luna said. Her eyes got more teary and voice cracking. She lifted up the necklace and showed it to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan took the necklace from Luna and took a look at it. And took a glance at Luna.

"It's very pretty. I'm glad you still have it." He said then moving Luna's hair out the way and clipping the necklace around her neck.

Luna put her head on Obi-Wan's chest moving closer to him.
Obi-Wan sensed how much pain Luna was in at the moment. She had lost her brother, she loved him more than anything. Obi-Wan felt so bad for her. There was nothing he could really do but sit there and comfort her.

"I miss him so much." Luna said as she got more upset.

Obi-Wan sighed wrapping his arms around Luna and slowly rocked her back and forth.

"Me too." Obi-Wan whispered. "Me too." A tear slipped down Obi-Wan's cheek. He moved one of his arms for a moment and whiped the tear off his face, then he mavee his arm back around Luna.
"Are you hungry at all? I can make some for you."

"No thanks, I'm ok."

"Are you sure."

"Mm hm."

"How about we get to bed it's getting pretty late."

"Ok." Luna responded looking at Obi-Wan.

He moved his hands up to her face and rubbed the tears off her face.

"You head to bed I'll get something for your runny nose." Obi-Wan continued moving his hands off Luna's face.

Luna nodded her head an turned around she crawled over to her side and layed down.

Obi-Wan came back and crouched down. He handed Luna a tissue.
Luna grabbed it and wipped her nose with it.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome.

Obi-Wan headed to his side of the bed and lifted the blankets. He sat down and put the blankets on him. Obi-Wan scooched down lying on his back. The rolling over on his side.

Luna also got under the blanket and scooched over to Obi-Wan.
Luna layed her head on Obi-Wan's left arm and moved into his chest getting as close to hom as she could.Obi-Wan put his right arm on Luna's back rubbing it helping her fall asleep.

Luna moved her head looking up at Obi-Wan who was looking down at her.

Luna put her right hand up to Obi-Wan's cheek, and moving his face closer to her.
She kissed him for a minute then breaking the kiss. They put their foreheads together and looked at each other.
Obi-Wan moved his face and kissed Luna on the forehead.

"Goodnight, darling." Obi-Wan whispered

"Goodnight, Obi. Love you."

"Love you too." Obi-Wan gave Luna one more kiss on the forehead then layed his head on his pillow.

Luna moved her hand away from his face and placed her hand on his chest again.
She layed her head on Obi-Wan's arm and slowly fell asleep.