Chapter 7

Five months had passed.

Luna and held their new baby in her arms, feeling a sense of wonder and awe. She looked up at Obi-Wan, who was sitting next to her on the bed, and smiled.

"She's perfect." Luna said, her voice filled with happiness.

Obi-Wan leaned in and gently kissed the baby's forehead. "Yes she is." Obi-Wan said, his voice filled with awe.

Luna looked back down at the baby, feeling a sense of contentment and peace.
She was exhausted from the delivery, but the sight of her little one made it all worth it.

"I can't believe she's finally here." Luna smiled.

Obi-Wan put his arm around Luna's shoulders. "You did amazing, Luna. I'm so proud of you."

Luna leaned her head on Obi-Wan's shoulder, feeling a sense of relief and happiness. "Thank you. Obi-Wan, for everything."

"Of course." Obi-Wan said, then leaning his head an kissed her head.

"Wanna hold her?" Luna questioned, lifting her head up from Obi-Wan's shoulders.

"I would love to."

Luna moved her arms, and gently placed the baby on his arms.
Obi-Wan looked down at the little baby in his arms, peacefully sleeping.

"What did you decide to name her?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Annie Kenobi."

"Annie, after Anakin?"

"Yes.. I know it might be strange, but Anakin was my brother, and despite everything that happened, he was still a part of my life."

"I understand. And I think it's a beautiful name. Annie. It suits her."

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

"Of course. And I promise to do everything in my power to keep her safe, to make sure never has to go through the same things that Anakin did. We'll protect her, no matter what."

"I know you will. And I trust you, Obi-Wan. With everything." Luna said then yawned.

"You should get some rest. It's been a long day."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll watch over the little one."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

Luna leaned over to Obi-Wan and gave him a kiss.
She then got under the covers and laid down.

"Goodnight, Obi-Wan.."

"Goodnight, darling."

She laid on her side and drifted off to sleep after a long day.

Obi-Wan cradled little Annie in his arms watching her sleep. She was so peaceful, so perfect. He never felt such a sense of awe and responsibility as he did now, holding his newborn daughter.
He knew the galaxy was a dangerous place , and he was determined to keep her safe, no matter what.

As he rocked her gently, he thought about all the things he wanted to teach her, all the things he wanted her to know. He wanted her to be strong, independent, kind, and brave, but also to know when to ask for help.

He wanted her to know that he loved her more than anything in the world, and that he would always be there for her, no matter what.

As he looked down at her timy face, he felt a sense of peace wash over him. For the first time in a long time. He felt like everything was going to be okay.

Obi-Wan looked down at Annie and smiled. He couldn't believe that he was a father now. He had always known that he wanted to have children, but he would never imagined how much love he would feel for his daughter.

As he held Annie in his arms, he thought about Luna and how grateful he was to have her on his life. She was a strong and capable woman, and he admired her greatly. He knew that they would make good parents, and he looked forward to raising Annie with her.

Hello there!

I'm thinking about making one more chapter, but not sure what to make it about. Sooo, if you have an idea tell me and I'll make it into a chapter the best I can!

(Also it's my birthday.)

-Author