Chapter 6

Luna woke up feeling much better than the day before. She opened her eyes to find herself wrapped in Obi-Wan's arms. He was already awake, looking at her with a small smile across his face.

"Good morning. " he said, his voice soft and gentle.

"Good morning." Luna replied, feeling comfortable and content in his embrace.  She snuggled closer to him, feeling safe and loved.

Obi-Wan kissed the top of her head and asked. "How are you feeling, my love? Are you feeling any better?"

Luna gave him a smile, greatful for his care and attention. "Yes, I feel much better today. Thank you for taking care of me."

Obi-Wan smiled back at her, his eyes filled with love.
"I will always take care of you, my love. You are the most important thing in my life."

Luna felt her heart swell with love for him. She knew that he meant every word he said. She snuggled closer to him.

A little time had passed and Obi-Wan had made breakfast for them. Luna changed her clothes before headed out.
When she went over to Obi-Wan he handed her a plate of food.
They went outside on sat on the rocks.
As they ate they talked about what it would be like raising their child on the hot desert plant.

"Obi-Wan, do you ever think about what iur baby will be like?" Luna questioned putting her plate down.

"Of course. I think about it all the time."

"Do you think maybe they'll have your eyes?"

"Maybe. Or maybe they'll have your smile."

"I just can't wait to meet them. To hold them in my arms and see their face for the first time."

"Me too, Luna. It's going to be that most amazing moment of our lives."

"I just hope we can do this. That we can be good parents."

Obi-Wan put his plate down, and moved over next to Luna, putting his arm on her shoulders. "We will be. We'll be the best parents we can be. And we'll learn along the way."

"I just want to give our baby the best life possible. To protect them, love them, and teach them everything we know."

"And we will. We'll give them everything we have. And we'll make sure they grow up to be strong, kind, and brave."

"Thank you, Obi-Wan. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm the lucky one, Luna. I have you. And soon, we'll have our baby."

She grabbed his hand a placing it on her stomach.
Luna laid her head in his shoulder. Taking in the calm moment. And watching the suns rise up above the horizon

"This is beautiful. I've never seen a sunrise quiet like this." Obi-Wan said.

"Me neither. It's like the sky is on fire."

"I'm glad we can share this moment together. Just the two of us."

"Me too. It feels like everything just fades away."

"I know what you mean. It just feels like the whole galaxy is against us. But when I'm with you, nothing else matters."

"You're my rock, Obi-Wan.  I don't know what I'd do with out you."

"You'll never have to find out. I'll always be here for you."

"I believe you. And I trust you. More than anyone in the galaxy."

"That means everything to me, Luna. You're the most important person in my life. And I'll do anything to protect you."

"I know you will. And I'll do the same for you. We're a team, Obi-Wan. And nothing can break us apart."

"Nothing ever will. I promise."

"I love you, Obi-Wan."

"And I love you, Luna."

Obi-Wan kissed Luna on her head. Then laying his head on hers, while they watched the sunrise together.