SDE: Independence Day Competition

Previous chapter: 

July 1st

Saturday

O. P. L. will take the vacation as the Independence Day for 4 days in Modesto, CA. Of course, they will have the friendly competition on 2 days between July 3rd and July 4th.

Vehicles to be used

It’ll be similar as last Christmas. However, some families would be different as they got their new own family SUV or minivan.

July 3rd

Monday

Afternoon

- All Sacramento county people gather in Sacramento, CA around Carter home.

- All North Bay Area people gather in Oakland, CA around Peterson home.

- All South Bay Area people gather in San Jose, CA around Bishop home.

- All Fresno people gather in the city around Taylor & Murray home.

From the starting route to Modesto, CA

- Sacramento, CA – 76 minutes with 75.2 miles.

- Oakland, CA – 82 minutes with 80.2 miles.

- San Jose, CA – 89 minutes with 86.4 miles.

- Fresno, CA – 90 minutes with 95.0 miles.

Then, they are ready to set off to Modesto, CA at 3 pm.

Modesto, CA

BFB Hotel

During 4:25 pm to 5:00 pm, the O. P. L. people are here, they see the hotel and they can’t wait to visit inside, all people’s rooms have arranged.

2 days later

11:40 am

Beach

Everybody is preparing to ready the competition. Right before the announcement type of games of the competition, followed by previous Christmas rankings, here is the standings right below

1st. Silver

2nd. Gold

3rd. Black

4th. Red

5th. Teal

6th. Blue

7th. Rose

8th. Green

9th. Fluorescent Green

10th. Purple

All the people most of them as the players are dressing with the swimsuits as the players dressing the swimsuits with their own team’s colors.

December 28th of 2022, 3 days after Christmas Day, they got 32 people to join the groups, which means they have each of 16 people between ladies and gentlemen in every team.

Newcomers

Ladies

- Team Purple received Addison Hughes, Bailey Green, Ellen Olson, Gabby Harris, Georgette Shaw, Ivy Olson, Marley Gould, Summer Goff, Trina Thompson and Vivian Hardy.

- Team Fluorescent Green received Evelyn Cousins and Whitley Sherman.

- Team Green received Remi Green

Gentlemen

- Team Purple received Andy Bishop, Bernard Green, Justin Turner, Kevin Bush, Kyrie Bush, Mike Shaw, Moses Myers, Reggie Green, Sawyer Miller, Stetson Gould, Thomas Freeman and Vance Hardy.