Chapter-3

The screen panned underwater again, showing a bigger Subamarine stuck in hill of Ocean. The alarms were going on signalling that they need help.

Jonas tensed up at the scene, he remember that thing as bright as day. His biggest nightmare. "Wait? This subamarine is of US Navy. Why is it-?" Violet said confused as Jonas cut her off and said-"It's from Past, doctor"

The mechanical door was screwed open and in walked in Jonas Taylor in his red clad suit of Rescue squad.

"That's you!!" A first year Hufflepuff cheered happily as Jonas gave him a strained smile.

A cry for help was heard, "Help!!!! Help someone!!! Who's their??!" An injured army officer yelled as Jonas hurried over to him helping him up. He carried the soldier on his shoulder and said into his microphone-"I got one more Survivor.. heading back to the rescue vehicle now" as the ship toppled a bit. "What was that?" He said to his crew members.

"Merlin's saggy left balls!! What is out their!?" Barty yelled dramatically. Jonas looked at them bewildered, Regulus rolled his eyes at his best friend.

One of his crew memeber said-"Jonas, their is something outside the ship. Their is something outside" another big turbulence and Jonas lost his balance. The soldier on his shoulder fell as he held his shoulders and asked"are you okay?!" When the wall of the ship was shown getting strained and broken. "OMG.." he was quick on his step and moved towards the Rescue Vehicle. The injured soldier was pulled up and Jonas stepped inside the Vehicle. "We are on move, get here fast!!" He yelled in his microphone. "We are trapped!!" The rescuer yelled making Jonas halt "We are at the back of the hatch!! Their is water everywhere Jonas!!"

"I'm coming for you!!" Jonas yelled speeding towards the exit when the rescuer said-"the box is starting to collapse! Move away before it's too late!!" As another turbulence knocks Jonas over.

Violet inhaled sharply, looking over to ex-rescuer she figured out the rest of the story. "You think it's the Meg?" She asked unable to hold back, Jonas looked at her and shook his head making everyone sigh in relief but he said-"I know it's the Meg"

"Their is water everywhere" the two panicked as Jonas halted looking over to other Survivors in the ship. All cry falling on deaf ears knowing that it's time to make a call. The radar detects a big thing moving towards them in speed. The exit illuminates the red alarm before he shuts the door, locking it.

Starting the ignition, he operates the Rescue ship. Showing The Subamarine gets detached from the Navy one.

"You left them!!?" Yelled many people baffled as Jonas just looked at the screen unbothered. Violet rolled her eyes at them and yelled-"HEY!! If he stayed and put on the so called foolish bravery act all of them would have died!!" Jonas looked at her in shock, he never thought that she would have defend him. But then again she is a woman of Pride and confidence, she speaks what she feels like and she does what she wants to do.

"He still left his friends!!! They died!! Your a monster!" Lily yelled making Violet and James both glare at her. "Mother who was Marlene Mckionn?" Violet asked mockingly knowing full well that she died few years before her birth. Lily looked at her daughter in disbelief, "She is dead Violet!" "How?"

"Casualty of a mission, died on the way to St. Mungoos." Lily said through gritted teeth. "Exactly! Casuality happens in every operation. They can't save everyone!!" She said calmly but her eyes held Fury.

"Lily will you shut up!! I swear one more word and I'm putting on a silencing charm on you" Regulus said.

A man came forward yelling-"What did you do! You left them?!" Jonas slams him on the ship's wall and said-"Back off Helen! If we go back, everyone dies!!! Everyone!!" His eyes were cold but he was breaking inside. Leaving the soldier he went back to the control area and operated the ship to move towards the surface. When they were on a bit of distance the ship blasted into bits of fire.