Chapter-6

Violet was seen sitting in her room as Harry was packing his bag. "Violet, come with us. Come back Please. This place is.... It's dangerous." Harry said as Violet sighed heavily. "Harry, I'm not coming back." She said softly as Harry looked at her in disbelief. "You will die here!! What will happen to us Vee? Dad? Moony? Sirius? Me!!?" He yelled as Violet sighed in annoyance and said-"You all will be fine! They will still have you, brother!! No one needs me there"

"Violet!! You are my daughter!! Nothing will ever be the same!! I will mourn for my entire life!" James said with teary eyes, Violet looked away and said-"It didn't matter for 15 years, it won't matter for the rest either." James felt his heart ache.

"VIOLET!!" Remus yelled angrily but Violet just avoided his eyes. "I need a break" she said walking away from the great hall in a random direction.

James still sat as his eyes prinked with tears of regret. Jonas frowned at this, "What happened?" He asked Regulus who just looked at James sadly. "In our world when a kid isn't born with magical abilities but his parents are Witches and Wizards then the child is called Squib. They are really mistreated here, some families even disowned their child because of it. But James wasn't going to do that to Violet, before that James and Violet were really close. She was her Daddy's girl, always attached to the Marauders. But when she didn't receive her Hogwarts letter, James was depressed. The two got distanced so much that she started to feel insecure. Remus and her were still close cause he was her Godfather so the two are still in contact. She left this place for good and no one stopped her, Sirius was restrained by James and Remus was bided by his god daughter's pain. He couldn't see her so he let her leave."

Jonas frowned deepened as he looked at James. As the rest were using the washroom and having snacks, he excused himself to follow her. The place was beautiful and his heart nearly jumped out when a painting moved and said-"The beautiful brunette went that way." He nodded his head and sprinted towards the Black lake. Indeed she was sitting near a tree looking at the sky.

He sat next to her silently as all of a sudden the Giant squid sprinkled water on them making a smile etch on her face as Jonas was left baffled, "Right, magical world" he said making Violet chuckle.

"So, How did you find your interest in Marine Biology?" He asked making her turn towards him in surprise before a smile appeared on her face. "Uh, I'm pretty close with my Godparents, Sirius and Remus. When I was 11, they took me to aquaria for the first time....  I was just sit fascinated seeing so many different animals and their adaptation that I couldn't help myself. I guess from there." She said as she smiled in nostalgia.

"And your obsession with Meg?" He asked raising his brows making her roll her eyes. "No, that's actually comical cause for the first time when I was in China, I came across many folktales of dragons and giant snakes. That's where a name stood out to me, Titanoboa. It was around the same time as the Meg too. So I got a bit curious." "A bit?" He asked with a teasing smile while raising his brows as Violet's lips twitched up "okay more than a bit, and that's when I came across the rivalry of Titanoboa and Megaledon. The enormous sea monster who ruled the ocean." She said while smiling as Jonas looked at her lit face. "Remind me to never take my future kids to Aquaria please" he said making Violet chuckle.

The two seem to realise their close proximity as Jonas glanced at her lips before meeting her eyes, neither of them pulled away as they leaned forward. Just when their lips touched "Violet, we are starting." The Obvlious guy said as he sprinted back. Violet following after him along with Jonas.

The two avoided each other like plague as they sat in their places except Violet sat next to Blaise making him go crazy.

"You don't mind if I sit here, right?" She asked politely, Blaise pushed off Theo and said-"Ofcourse not Love, it's all yours along with me."

"I'm your boyfriend!!" Theo glared at him, "Don't worry Darling, we will share."  Theo nodded in acceptance.

"On second thoughts, I'll just sit with my Uncle " Violet rushed off towards Regulus.

"My poor niece~" Regulus said glairing at the Slytherin boys.

Violet pouted hugging him. "My dear Uncle"

Jonas shook his head with a small smile-"like I said the entire family is crazy."

"I agree" Draco said.