First Kiss:2

Violet was sleeping with Hermione and Ginny when she felt someone slightly shaking her. As she was about to shout in fear someone covered her face with there hand. Charlie shushed her and said-"Calm down woman! We met after years and you're sleeping!?"

"Then what am I supposed to do?" She asked sleepily. "Just get ready in a warm sweater!" He said sneaking out as Violet put on the Weasley jumper Molly gave her.

 "Just get ready in a warm sweater!" He said sneaking out as Violet put on the Weasley jumper Molly gave her

(With a 'V')

Violet sneaked off as Charlie waited for her outside her room. He held her hands guiding her out of the Burrow.

He gestured for her to stay outside and ran off towards the garage. Coming out flying with Sirius's bike making Violet grin as she climbed behind him and held him as he sped off into the sky.

"THAT SHIT TOOK MY BIKE!!!???" Sirius yelled as Charlie who was sitting beside him went pale.

"Sirius calm down!!" Remus said prying him away so he won't do anything to the boy.

"Charlie slow down!!" Violet shrieked in fear as Charlie chuckled and landed the bike on top of a hill.

"I told you to put on warm clothes!" Charlie said eyeing her legs as she was still in her PJ shorts. "No! You told me to put on a jumper!" Violet hissed as she huffed grumpily.

"She is right! And why would you even do that!? I thought it was a sibling code to never date your siblings crush!!" Ginny said huffing angrily at the end.

"Ginny for the last time, she is like 8 years apart from you so it's not happening!!" Charlie said in annoyance.

Charlie chuckled shaking his head dragging her along as he looked around and then went into the bushes with Violet still behind him.

They came across a beautiful lake that was lite with few magical creatures but empty mostly.

"Charlie? Where are we?" Violet asked clutching his arms as she looked around at the unknown surrounding.

"I'd kill to be in your place" Blaise said munching on his ice cream.

"And I'll kill you!!!" James yelled angrily.

"You know what!" Remus said and binded James, Sirius and Regulus to there chair. "Sorry but we need the boy safe or Violet will cry her eyes out!!" He said as they yelled in there restraints.

Charlie smiled at her and said-"I bought you here to show you something! Come one"

He walked towards a small cliff where few small stones were kept, he picked up one and dropped it into the lake.

Nothing happened for a few seconds. Just then, small vibration in the water caught Violet's attention.

Her eyes widened when a giant and enormous sea Dragon emerged with a beautiful roar.