Chapter-7

Harry quitened as Violet looked at him distraught, just as she was about to say something Dj came in and said-"The helicopter is here."

She nodded at him as the two walked out of their leaving Harry alone.

The great hall was enveloped in an awkward and sad silence.

The screen showed Mac and Violet walking on the helipad. Jonas stood a few steps away staring at the open sea. Both Violet and Mac in a serious discussion as the golden trio made their way towards the helicopter. Harry stopped as he glanced back towards his sister who looked away from him.

He then glanced back to Jonas, "Harry, let's go?" Hermione said as Harry handed his bag to Ron and sprinted towards Jonas. The man frowned in confusion as Harry came towards him and took him by surprise hugging him.

Violet and Mac shared a shocked look, their eyes wide.

Harry slid down his seat at the amused expression he was getting from everyone. Jonas smiled lightly.

Harry broke the hug and said-"Thank you for saving my sister. I and my family will forever be greatful to you."

Jonas chuckled and patted his back while nodding his head. "Don't worry, she will come around. Like I said she is a powerful woman and these kinds of women are always stubborn." Jonas said as Harry snorted.

"I'm not stubborn!!" Violet yelled, the others gave her a look saying- 'yes you are'

She huffed and sat back.

Harry sat inside the helicopter looking sadly at his sister. Who just looked stone cold. Clenched jaw, cold eyes and no trace of warmth.

The helicopter flew away from the Mana hub making Violet sigh in relief ,for now.

As the screen showed the team sitting inside the meeting room again. Jonas was looking at her intently as Violet was in deep thoughts. On one hand she didn't wanted to kill it, in her mind the Meg was the most beautiful and ravishing sea creature but she couldn't ignore the fact that Meg was not supposed to be alive in this era. Human interaction will be upto no good.

"From where does a creature that big looks beautiful to you?!!" Lucius Malfoy sputtered bewildered, "You people have dragon's, you are the one to talk!!" She jabbed back earning a nod of understanding from Charlie and Hagrid.

"There is no discussion on what is to be done! That thing needs to be gone!! Do you know how much worth of property was harmed due to it!!?" Morris exclaimed, Mac was visibly tired of the continuous rant backa nd forth between Morris and Zhang.

"Violet? It's your call." Mac said as the others looked at her in anticipation.

"Please just kill it!!" Draco yelled annoyed. "Baby niece, you look stressed." Regulus was wasted. Violet shook her head and took away the glass of fire whiskey.

"No!!" Regulus whined but she shoved a sour candy in his mouth shutting him up.

She heaved a sigh and looked at Jonas, "How do we kill it?"

Violet sighed sadly and put her head on Reggys shoulder as he comforted her, still a bit tipsy.

The screen changes to Violet's room where she was getting ready. They had a plan, it has to work. A picture frame sat on her side table. Her and James Potter. A magical picture of when she first walked towards her father

 A magical picture of when she first walked towards her father