Chapter-8

Jonas was walking down the hallway as he knocked on a familiar door.

Violet opened the door as she let him in, "What do you want Jonas?" She said tiredly.

"I hate it" Sirius grumbled as Violet who was sitting beside him groaned lowly.

Jonas leaned on the door frame looking at her intently. She turned and gave him a look, "How are you doing?"

"Why do you care!!? You got what you wanted!! We are going to kill it!!" She angrily snapped.

Awkward silence follows.

"I mean girl ain't wrong though." Barty said as Rabstan smacked his head. "Shut up Barty! Not now!"

Violet who was hiding between Sirius and Remus, practically on Sirius's lap risked a look at Jonas. Unfortunately he was looking at her too. She looked away and buried herself back.

Jonas didn't even flinch, somehow he expected this outburst. "Look I know it was your dream for a long time. But you saw what it did to others. Even the ones in the sea are not safe enough." Jonas said but Violet already knew it.

"I know it! Okay. Just leave me alone." She said but Jonas wasn't having it. "I came here to talk."

"What do you want?" Violet asked genuinely annoyed, Jonas looked at her with an unreadable expression and without a thought he bent down and kissed her.

People in the great hall gasped, then they slowly turned to the Marauders and Regulus Black. Damn, Jonas got 4 over protective men up his tail.

James and Regulus were the first to break in a run. Molly sensing it put a charm around Jonas. Sighing heavily as she saw the four beat the bubble like headless Chickens.

"YOU DARE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!!!"

"MY POOR GOD-DAUGHTER! MY INNOCENT GOD-DAUGHTER!!!!"

"OPEN THIS BLOODY BUBBLE!!"

In a corner, Blaise, Theo, Draco, the twins, Ginny and Hermione were crying. "Did you see that!!? He bloody kissed her!!? He kissed my love!" Theo wailed.

"He kissed her!! Omg!! I'm happy but I'm sad!!" Ginny said crying and laughing at the same time.

"Why is god so mean to me!!?" Hermione cried.

"SILENCE!!!" Dumbledore yelled making everyone freeze. Even Sirius and James froze who were trying to lift a table to hit the bubble.

"I believe we have to watch the rest of the movie so Mr. Potter, Mr. Black's and Mr. Lupin I'd be grateful if you sit back." Dumbledore said leaving no room for discussion. They left and sat back as Violet just sent them a look. "What? He kissed you!" Remus said exaggerated.

"You are not leaving our side!! Baby Black right side of my flower! Remus left side!! Me and Sirius will be at the front!!" James barked out like a commander. Violet just shook her head.

Violet's eyes widened, Jonas just kissed her. She slowly closed her eyes wrapping her arms around his neck as Jonas hands trailed on her thin waist pulling her closer.

"Get away!!!" Remus growled seeing this twat currupt his poor innocent God-daughter.

Just then Dj came inside the room without knocking making them jump appart. "The ship is about to leave. Let's go" he said as Violet quickly follows him but not before casting a baffled look to Jonas who just raised his hands in defence.

"That was something." Lucius Malfoy said.

"Molly dear, can you take down the shield please?" James asked with a sweet smile but Molly smiled at him sarcastically and saud-"No"