Chapter-4

Jonas along with John and Mac were seen entering the underwater research center.

The Potter's and Lupin-Blacks relieved a sigh as they saw him whereas Violet was godsmacked.

"We will be getting the subamarine ready. " Mac and Zahyn parted as Jonas was walking down the hallway which had the glass wall admiring the view with both nostalgia and hatred.

Just when he was about to move towards the control room he heard the sound of sniffing as if someone was crying. As he came forward he saw a boy probably in his teenage crying a bit. He walked towards him and said-"What are you doing down here kid?" Harry flinched a bit at the sound as he wiped his tears away and awkwardly nodded his head at the older man.

"Harry.. " Violet sighed softly as she hugged her brother who moved back a few moments ago. "I love you sister" "I love you too brother"

James looked sadly at his kids along with Wolfstar.

"S-sorry Mr. I was just lost" he said as he moved back a bit. Jonas asked-"who are you?" "Harry, I'm Dr. Potter's younger brother." He said awkwardly.

Jonas frowned realising he is scared for his sister, "You should move towards her room and stay there kid-" "no one is telling me anything. Do you know what's going on? Where is my sister?" He asked desperately.

"She will be fine, strong women like her don't die so soon." He said curtly making Harry look at him in hope. "I promise okay?" Jonas comforts the crying boy.

Violet winced as she looked thankful, "Thanks" she said wincing as if it's paining her to say the word making Jonas chuckle a bit.

The screen changes showing Joans going underwater in a submarine, he takes a shaky breath before moving forward and going deep inside the terrain. The tension is high inside the control room as Dj and Jaxx fiddle nervously in their seat. Jonas makes a beeline towards the terrain.

Violet's submarine comes into view as  he heads towards it. Inside the subamarine, their condition is critical. A screw driver is plunged into her stomach as her face is covered in sweat, she is breathing heavily as Toshi and Wall tries to stop the blood flow.

"OMG!! Violet!" Molly cried out terrified as James and Remus clutch onto her. "That looks like it bloody hurts!!" Ron winced as Hermione smacks his head.

"It's alright, it's a minor injury" Violet said as Sirius whacked her and said-"That is not minor!!"

"Hey hey Violet!! Look at me!! Don't close your eyes!!" Toshi said lightly slapping her face as she looked at them. Just then Jonas attached the ship to the emergency exit and opened the door. He takes a fire explicitly and melts the handle before opening the door with a bang. Wall looks at the opening with a smile as Jonas smiles at him saying-"You looked quite helpless without me down there"

Wall moved towards Violet picking her up and moving her towards the hatch opening, Jonas moves a bit lower pulling her up before she groans in pain. "At the count of three, okay?" He said as she nodded hastily. "One two three" he pulled her up before picking her bridal style and moving her over to a corner. Wall climbs up the hatch as fast as he could as Toshi looks towards the Radar to see the thing moving toward him in speed. "Come on I got you. It's coming close!!" Jonas said as Toshi tears something off his book and puts it in Wall's pocket before pushing him up. Jonas pulls him up as he said"Go go go! We're not gonna make it!!" "Toshi hurry!!!" Toshi closes the hatch as both Violet and Wall screams! "No!!!" "Toshi No!!!"

"Noo!!!" Violet yelled in despair, as James pulled her in his chest rubbing her back as Jonas exhales sharply.

"He was a nice man"

Toshi ejaculates as the Subamarine boosts up from the sunken one as Wall bumps into the side and Jonas supports Violet. The Chinese scientist moves towards the front of the ship and turns on the lights attracting the creature's attention. He sits at the front seat where Violet was sitting moments ago. He breathes out heavily saying-"I'm sorry" the huge creature moves towards the ship dangerously close as Toshi yells in Fury. Violet, Jonas and Wall watches horrified as the ship's blasts away and a shark abnormally large swims away from the blast without a damage. Violet's eyes teary as she whimpers whispering-"Megaledon"

Offscreen Violet stared at the screen horrified along with Jonas. "No it's not-" "possible? Then are we hallucinating? It's the beast right in front of you!!" Jonas yelled at her angrily.

"Don't yell at her!!" Charlie screams at him as the two glare at each other. "Beacuse of you a good man died!! Shame on you Violet!!" Lily said disgusted. Violet just looks down as the Marauders along with Jonas glares at him.

"Listen here you red head bitch, my head is already pounding. You scream like a whining**** for one more time and you see what I do to you!!" He threatens her making her cover back. Reggy handed him a glass of fire whiskey which he takes thanking him.

Regulus conjured his wand and spell sealed Lily's mouth before binding her to the seat. No one really caring as they were annoyed with her too.