White room

(Ranboo PoV)

I went back inside too the safety of my room. I replayed in my mind the events that had just transpired and felt a sense of confusion. Who locks their child in a moving truck. Maybe it's just a thing for naughty children. After all the neighbours are the ones with the kids they know best right?

I looked out my bedroom window at the house next door. I wasn't meaning too pry but I caught a glimpse of what was happening and I couldn't help but take a closer look and what was being done with it. The window panes were taken out and replaced with glass thicker than my fingers. The walls and floors were covered in thick layers of concrete painted white. The final touch was blurring added to the windows to allow privacy. I don't know if the neighbours knew that I saw all of that. I don't know if they cared. All I knew was that my hunch was right and something was up with them.

This entire process was about 3 days andthe entire time this was happening their daughter was locked the the car boot. Aimsey and Tubbo were completely oblivious to this. Thinking they were sweet angels with a lovely son and a sick daughter. At the welcome dinner they slandered her name at every chance. Calling her a psychopathic narcissistic compulsive liar and someone not to be trusted. Saying how they constantly try to escape and have taken her to several mental hospitals none strong enough to hold her.

I felt mixed feeling about this. It would explain everything. Not being allowed to roam freely. Concrete room with extra thick blurred windows. I asked for her name but it was never given

I wonder what really happens in that house.

Is it a family with a psychotic daughter who were just trying to keep her safe. Or was something more happening.

Did someone truly deserve to be locked up in a white concrete room all day with no connection to the outside world. Trapped in a car boot for days on end. Or were these just extreme safety protocols for a mentally unstable child. If so were these necessary.

They spoke in a weird language sometimes.

I excused myself from the table needing to continue my work. I had been neglecting it today with all of the neighbour stuff happening and I needs to post my daily video. It must be perfect. It must be perfect.

It must be perfe-WHAT THE FUCK