merge

(Ranboo pov)

I got back from burying Techno. Leaving and entering through my window so that no one would know. I buried him with the rest. I returned. Just intime for some delicious dinner. Lasanga. I felt less and less in control of my mind. I wouldn't be thinking of lasanga at a time like this but the monster demanded food. I hadn't seen it since I played the tape but it lived in my head. I could hear it. It forced me too to things I didn't want to do.

I went to the attic grabbing aimseys body and opening one of the boxes up there. Aimseys parents were butchers and so they gifted her a huge meat grinder for her cooking.

It was big enough to fit her inside.

I watched as my hands moved without my permission, they picked up aimsey and tossed her in the grinder. I wanted too stop but then they began to turn the handle to grind her slowly. I heard a split second scream as the grinder crushed up her skull but it was quickly silenced. Her remains continued to be ground into a tray below.

I wanted too throw up but I couldn't. I wanted too scream but I couldn't.

I walked down the stairs to see everyone gathered around the table with Phil at the head. Carrying my newly acquired meat in my hand I greeted them. A sickly sweet hello was said from my mouth despite me only wanting to scream.

"Ranboo mate I just want you to know that we will find them. We will make sure everything's ok. Got it! Also is Techno still up there?"

"He left through the window, something about a lead? I thought he didn't have a pet?" If you act stupid they're less likely to interrogate you. The monster whispered in my head.

"Oh ok them. Leave 'em to it. What you got there then mate"

The monster then spoke using my voice "aimsey parents were butchers and said if your ever sad try this meat in your dish, it'll make you good as new. So I brought some down to make good with."

"Good thinking mate I'll help, what we making"

"Lasagna"
Aimsey's favourite

Phil and I made the lasagna together but as time went on he looked more and more sudpucious of me. Still time passed and we sat down to eat. It made me want to puke but the monster forced me too eat it down.

"Kill Phil next. He keeps everyone together. Without him things will turn to chaos. Also a list off everyone we need to kill. That way we don't lose track.

"I'm not making a list of victims that's psychotic"

"Boy oh boy am I having a hard time to deal with you. Do it or I'll make you shoot everyone in this house. If you don't I'll tip off the police of your activities. An insane asylum for life for you so get writing"

The monster controlled my hands forcing me too write the names of all my friends. Anyone who was a good person. Anyone who I cared for

"Now we must kill every last one of them. But in order too do that I must make this partnership of ours. . .permanent."

"WAIT NO PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T. I DON'T WANNA KEEP DOING THIS, I'VE KILLED SO MANY, JUST LET ME DIE"

I felt sharp jabs of pain all throughout my body and began to cry hot bloodied tears. It kept going and going

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PLEASE JUST STOP!"

"I'm binding our souls. It'll only take a moment."

It was excruciatingly painful but I couldn't scream. I fell unconscious eventually from the pain. When I awoke however. We were connected

There was no escape

there was no freedom

we had merged souls

for the rest of eternity. . .